label in music videos not showing
So I have this label:

PHP Code:
<control type="label">
    <
label>$LOCALIZE[20389] [color=Color2]$INFO[Container.FolderName][/color]</label>
    <include>
PageLabel</include>
    <
visible>SubString(Container.FolderPath,videodb://3/,left) + !stringcompare(Container.FolderPath,videodb://3/)</visible>
</control

set to display when in one of the music video nodes, but not at the music video root.
This is all working fine when I access music videos through the video library structure. However, when I enter the music library first, and go to music videos from there, the label won't show up.

Is this because the files views for music have not been moved to the library yet? Because regardless of how I enter music videos the folderpath is reported as videodb://3/ ?
all i can say is....the code works fine at my end.
are you testing with a recent build?

Jeroen Wrote:Because regardless of how I enter music videos the folderpath is reported as videodb://3/ ?

so if you're in, let's say Music Videos > Studios it still reports just videodb://3/?

i get videodb://3/7/ (as expected)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:all i can say is....the code works fine at my end.
are you testing with a recent build?

so if you're in, let's say Music Videos > Studios it still reports just videodb://3/?

i get videodb://3/7/ (as expected)

Yes it reports 3/7 just fine.
But I found out the cause: user error Laugh
I forgot I split my window title/breadcrumb labels into separate includes for video and music. So the label in question wasn't imported as it was only present in an include that was called from myvideonav.xml, but not mymusicnav.xml

Hides head in shame BlushLaugh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
label in music videos not showing0