[Project] XBMC Box
Okay, so I am in the UK and would like to build my self an HTPC for under the television. However, I have some requirements. The box needs to be easy to use and encompass some live TV functions. There has been loads of great work going on over the last few years on these forums. I remember when XBMC launched on the Xbox many moons ago and how it has grown. However, all these addons just look a mess when installed in XBMC quite frankly. I would like to start a new project to tweak an existing skin a create a couple of universal plugins. They would be:

A Live TV Plugin
This would include every TV channel and stream available. All mainstream channels would include a TV guide and the rest just listed but all in a nice way that's not a mess.

An On Demand TV Plugin
A Plugin that scrapes all the ondemand services and stream links for TV shows online and provides them all in a easy list with nice listings and images etc.

An On Demand Movies Plugin
Something is being developed similar to this I believe on the forums but this would scrape all the IceFilms and similar sites into movie listings.

This would be the start of it. It would be nice if everyone could join together and pool together there resources and skills and develop just one plugin for each method that can be updated anytime rather than everybody developing loads of little plugins.

What d'ya think?

And to those who say there already some out, there are but they either aren't completist or don't look pretty.
If you don't like the ones out there why don't you try writing one of your own?? Most of them are quite easy to follow and work out how it's done.
Unfortunately I have no coding experience which is why I ask for help. I can create artwork and source all the streams etc. but I don't know how to code it. But I wonder if people who have made these type of things would pool their efforts together.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] XBMC Box0