Keep the Tracks info on screen
Hello all,

First off, I'm sorry if this question has been answered, I know how newbies' questions can be boring with time...

...but, I'm getting married tomorrow and want to use XMBC as the media player for the evening party. It's running on my Medion Netbook (XP) but that doesn't matter.

I managed to set it up to play my playlist just how I like it except for ONE thing.
On several skins (Simplicity for i.e), the player has a nice animation when the track changes to display the tracks infos, with an old vinyl spinning behind the cover, etc. My question is simple : how to keep those information's and animations on screen all the time, instead of 10 seconds at the beginning of the track ?

I'm fairly sure it's possible but as you can imagine, I just don't have time to search boards just now; I'm becoming a man in less than 24h...Big Grin

I'll be forever grateful to the person(s) who will point me the solution or an alternative.

Thanks a lot !
Press "I"

...and my condolences to you.
Laugh Good one !

Thank you ! Let this thread die the way it deserves it...
If you press i the Info display will stay on the screen, but I think it may disappear again when the track changes. There's an advancedsettings.xml tweak somewhere to control how long the Info dialog stays visible. Hang on ... aha, try http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Advancedsett...uration.3E

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keep the Tracks info on screen0