• 6(current)
[WIP] skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)
I do like it's new blue theme it looks much brighter than monotone, the only thing missing is the xbmc logo on the bar at the bottom on the home screen. I'm guessing the system setting screens like appearance etc are not finished yet as the buttons down the left just seem to plain.

But it's getting better as every alpha is released, thanks.
I like the new blue theme a lot! Skin is getting better and better just at every release Smile
Bkam Wrote:Jezz_x, Looking forward what you Will come up with Smile

i now you dont take request yet, but would it be possibly to get the movie info when i press on movie and from there press play rather then it start when i press it?

And agan really nice work with the skin Works really good Smile

About full screen , i was talking about when watching à movie get it to cover the full screen rather to have black bars.

Fill to screen, or zoom to fill, I guess would be a good description. The same was the icon in the native iOS movie player that has the two arrows pointing out from each other.

A preset zoom value would do it. Can skins do something like calculate a zoom value depending on the movie file size/ratio and the device screen size/ratio?
Ned Scott Wrote:Fill to screen, or zoom to fill, I guess would be a good description. The same was the icon in the native iOS movie player that has the two arrows pointing out from each other.

A preset zoom value would do it. Can skins do something like calculate a zoom value depending on the movie file size/ratio and the device screen size/ratio?

Either way if you bring up the OSD and then go into video settings zoom is there and you can set default for all movies
Hi Jezz,

Looking great and working well over here on iPad 2!

Could you think about a change of backgroun? or maybe adding a skin option to set your personal background image?

i've tested this with a few other BG images and they seem to bring more life to the skin... instead of the default floorboard wallpaper.
Of course, a little less transparency would clean the below images right up

Eg:

Just a thought.

Otherwise, this is not hard for us users to do manually. Just less hassle.

Nod

Cheers,
Loggio.
Nice I like the last 2 don't suppose the blue one is royalty free by any chance? Smile

And customization will come later after the skin is 100% XBMC feature complete right now I'm working on the make it work side
A very nice skin...but i have one question. Where can i make a bookmark?
ImageImageImage
sb206 Wrote:A very nice skin...but i have one question. Where can i make a bookmark?

you're going to need to elaborate on that because I'm confused what you mean Video Bookmarks are in the same place as every other skin in the main video OSD
Sorry for my english. I mean if i watch a Film i make a Bookmark of the actually Place. I stop the Film. Later i can Jump in the Film to this bookmark
ImageImageImage
Like I said its in the Video OSD

Image Image

But by default XBMC should ask you to resume playback anyway from a setting in video settings
Jezz_X Wrote:Nice I like the last 2 don't suppose the blue one is royalty free by any chance? Smile

And customization will come later after the skin is 100% XBMC feature complete right now I'm working on the make it work side

It's an old image I had in my wallpapers folder on my server... It was labeled "Sparkle" I'll try to source it and find out if its royalty free for you because that was my fav also. But having said that, it should be easy enough to create something very simlar to it.

Give me a PM if you want me to send you the image.

Cheers,
Loggio.
@Jezz_X

I don't have this point in my options. I use the german translation. Is there a bug?
ImageImageImage
Jezz,

Found the original Nod by an artist who goes by the avatar elusive: http://elusive.deviantart.com/gallery/?o...4#/d1m1ghv

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
loggio
Jezz_X Wrote:Either way if you bring up the OSD and then go into video settings zoom is there and you can set default for all movies

True, and I've done this in the past, but I think a "quick toggle" from the OSD is what's being requested.
pretty sure I can't do it unless you know a keymap that is made for it its not the kind of thing a skin can just do unless there is already a builtin command for other input like remotes and so on

And now that I think about it there is a Zoom option that toggles through them might give it a try
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)1