[AppleTV2] schedule library update?
Now that the ATV2 is always on anyway and you never start it up, making the "Update library on startup" feature irrelevant, I wondered if it's possible to set it to schedule automated library updates, maybe every morning at 8 or something like that?
djon Wrote:Now that the ATV2 is always on anyway and you never start it up, making the "Update library on startup" feature irrelevant, I wondered if it's possible to set it to schedule automated library updates, maybe every morning at 8 or something like that?

There is an Add-on that will do this, but it currently doesn't show up in the add-on browser. Follow these instructions for "XBMC Library Auto Update" (as in, download that add-on on your desktop and manually copy it over.):

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=823821&postcount=2

That particular add-on does not seem to have an issues with nightly builds, so it should be safe to use.
djon Wrote:Now that the ATV2 is always on anyway and you never start it up, making the "Update library on startup" feature irrelevant, I wondered if it's possible to set it to schedule automated library updates, maybe every morning at 8 or something like that?

Take a look at the plugin "XBMC Library Auto Update"

mvh
Allan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV2] schedule library update?0