NHL Streams
Hello...This is my first post so please bear with me. I have searched the forum and was unable to find any info that mirrors my problem so here we go:
I was sucsessful in getting nhl streams working in excellent quality on my Win 7 laptop.

I am using Kodi Jarvis 16.1 with wizard edition installed on both laptops.
When I first ran it it asked me to modify my host file...I clicked yes...so far no problem....Here is my dilema...I tried to recreate my steps on a win10 laptop, without sucsess.....clicked on yes to modify host....even tried manually adding host info from instructions I found online.The info online and the info on my win7 host file were completely different. Here is the info from win 7 host file 146.185.131.14 mf.svc.nhl.com

Note: please dont try this as Im not sure if ive typed the spaces correctly here.

My final question is if I copy this info to the win10 laptop would this work...or is there am alternative method I could try... Thanks for reading this and again sorry for such a lengthly post.
Fr8
Please understand that we do not support any builds or editions that do not come from kodi.tv/download or the Google play store. Also please see free content (wiki) and forum rules (wiki).
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Thank you...missed that one

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NHL Streams0