[Request] Xfinity TV (Video)
Wouldn't they still link to Xfinity.net.tv though and therefore see the account credentials? I know that an add-on like Hulu is not possible but wouldn't an XBMCFlixesque add-on be possible since it opens a web browser? I'm not sure, it just seems to be similar to Netflix.
Hulu has a plugin
I mean it would be impossible to make an XBMC plugin similar to Hulu for Xfinity. But, maybe possible to create one similar to XBMCflix?
I believe PlayOn has an Xfinity plugin.
I have recently became a xfinity/comcast subscriber and would love a Xfinity TV plugin.

Bump bump bump!
I was playing around with the Xfinity X1 web app on my laptop and observing the traffic using Firebug. I found two interesting stream related data. One is a .m3u8 file and the other is a .TS file. I tried opening them with VLC Media Player and it didn't work... seems like they are encoded. Anyone want to help me work at this?
Have a look at the way the ustvvod addon handles m3u8 streams, fox is probbably a good example.
I've had a go at this myself, and I'm stuck. I can get the m3u8 streams, but can't authenticate them. Looking at the android app you sign in, it checks your entitlement and when you select a video, it returns the drm tokens. From what I can tell the android app decodes the streams using these tokens. Not sure what we can do, short of a chrome launcer type solution which won't run on a lot of devices.
Is there anyone that still has interest in this? I would rather use KODI to access my xfinity live tv go account instead of an internet browser. I don't know if this would have to be added to a PVR addon or if it would just be a stand alone addon. I want to be clear that I am talk about legitimate xfinity accounts not the piracy addons associated with that name.
Yes, I'm still interested in this!
yes, very interested. i,have been using Android app. Very inconvenient with keyboard/mouse.
It will be great if we have it on kodi
This would be great. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] Xfinity TV (Video)0