tv show scraping help
I am hoping to get some help I am changing from Boxee to XBMC as I am tired of the issues, however I am having some issue with scraping my tv show files.

Is there a IMDB scraper from XBMC as a couple of the shows aren't in mytvdb?

Next is for instance the show pawn stars it is readind 2 episodes but not the others in the folder they are all named the sameway.

My final issue is simply this when I used boxee I was able to have a single folder that all my episodes downloaded into however I have been unable to get XBMC to scrape more than 2 shows when there are about 20 shows in the folder.

Thanks,
Yonu
go to theTVDB look up your show manually first
Name according to the name there
Quote:Pawn Stars
then name your episodes correctly
Quote:Pawn Stars - S02E86 - HDTV.ext
this will clear up A LOT of your problems
Ok I took your advise and I did some rename to the files that weren't seen However it still only sees 2 episodes to 2 it sees are named as follows

aaf-ps.s02e28
Pawn Stars - s02e29

Any ideas would be great.
Yonu
Any thoughts on this and also is there anyway to get XBMC to scrape a folder that has several shows in it
first off - you are probably better removing your tv shows from your library and starting off from fresh.

So remove it from your library and make sure it is deleted from your sources.xml.

My TV Shows are stored in this arrangement.

D:\TV\Show Name (year)\Season Number\Show name - SXXEXX - Episode Name - Resolution.filetype

D:\TV\Different Show Name (year)\Season Number\Show name - SXXEXX - Episode Name - Resolution.filetype

Eg.

D:\TV\Battlestar Galactica (2003)\Season 1\Battlestar Galactica - S01E01 - 33 - 720p.mkv

D:\TV\Battlestar Galactica (2003)\Season 1\Battlestar Galactica - S01E02 - Water - 720p.mkv

D:\TV\Battlestar Galactica (2003)\Season 2\Battlestar Galactica - S02E01 - Scattered - 720p.mkv

D:\TV\Game Of Thrones (2011)\Season 1\Game Of Thrones - S01E01 - Winter is Coming - 720p.mkv

Hope that helps.

Oh and if a show is missing from the TVDB, add it or add a request for it.
I got it working turns out my issue with pawn stars wasn't naming it was the thetvdb site and I have everything else going I just wish there was a way to have a single dump folder for multiple show episode downloads until I move them

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tv show scraping help0