[REQUEST] Skin similar to Sky or Sky+
Hi all,

Sorry if this sounds a stupid question, but I've been fiddling about with XBMC and using a TVHeadend system, and have now replaced all TV's/Decoders, etc, around the house to using XBMC. However I'm still not quite happy with the skins. I've tweaked Confluence primarily to match the button presses and options I need, but still not 100%

So, what I'm wondering is, has anybody copied the Sky+/SkyHD (In the UK) skins and created a similar XBMC interface. This would help with the family greatly so they would see the familiar sky-like interface.
Maybe reFocus it has a blue colouring like Sky. Someone actually did a cable TV box skin which was blue with yellow text but I cant remember the name of the skin.

Edit: Nystro was the name of the skin.
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm struggling to find a combination of LiveTV working skins and ones that are easy to use for the rest of the family, so think I may take an existing skin and start to modify it and see if I can come up with a hybrid.
Try Confluence / backrow /Neon
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Skin similar to Sky or Sky+0