Hulu?
I just downloaded XBMC and my searches are failing me. I am curious if there is a Hulu plugin that works, or if Hulu is just stiffing users of software like this. I have found old posts about some that worked at one point, but I couldn't get them working and never found anything updated.
Go to add on subforum and look fir bluecop hulu plugin. He just fixed it but yoy need to update a librtm file on the atv2.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:Go to add on subforum and look fir bluecop hulu plugin. He just fixed it but yoy need to update a librtm file on the atv2.

How do you update that? Can you tell me the steps please?
Wait... Apple TV? Do I need an apple TV device to do this? I am running XBMC on a pc with windows.
Here's how I got it running on my iPad 2.
-I am running the nightly: 20110711-10e09ec, I don't know if that is required.
-I have a Hulu Plus account, and it is signing in correctly and showing my Subscriptions, Queues, etc.

1) Go to bluecop's google download page, and grab both the repository.bluecop.xbmc-plugins.zip and the librtmp.0.dylib files.
http://code.google.com/p/bluecop-xbmc-re...loads/list
2) SSH into your device as the user mobile, and add the repo file (do NOT unzip it) to your Home folder: /var/mobile/
3) SSH into your device as the user root, and replace the librtmp.0.dylib file in /Applications/XBMC.app/Frameworks/ with the new version (if you're the cautious type, backup the old one first, or just rename it.
4) Launch XBMC, Go to Settings-> Add-ons and choose Install from zip file, then select the repo zip that you earlier put into your Home folder (/var/mobile/)
5) Go to Add-ons->Get Add-ons and choose the bluecop Add-on Repository, select Video Add-ons, then select & install Hulu.

Configure the settings for your Hulu account, and away you go. It's very snappy on the iPad-2.

Big thanks to bluecop!

I just did this on my ATV2 as well, following my own instructions to check for accuracy. It all worked fine, with one small anomaly: After installing the bluecop repository, for some reason I had to exit and restart XBMC before any items in that repo would show up to install. Forcing an update didn't even work, but a simple restart of the app did.
mortalwombat Wrote:Wait... Apple TV? Do I need an apple TV device to do this? I am running XBMC on a pc with windows.

Then why are you asking in the "XBMC for iOS Specific Support" rather than the Windows specific support forum?
Ned Scott Wrote:Then why are you asking in the "XBMC for iOS Specific Support" rather than the Windows specific support forum?

He's playing forum section roulette.
This is an interesting development. I'm sure many many people will be very happy to hear about this.
Because I am an idiot, and somehow ended up somewhere other than I meant. My humble apologies. I will seek out the proper forum...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hulu?0