Slideshow with Pictures and Videos
Question 
I was wondering if there is anyway to play a Slideshow that contains Pictures and Videos?

I'm using my point and shoot camera to take pictures and videos. These items are keep in my picture folders and with XBMC I can play slideshows of my pictures but it skips over the Video files. I noticed in the setting options I can tell it to show Video files when accessing the picture folders. Now when I access my picture folders in LIST/File mode I can see the Videos and if I select them individually they will play. But when I start a Slideshow it still skips over the all the Video files.

Any idea if this is posable?

Thanks
Big Grin
don't think so, but if you enable videos in the pictures setting, then maybe
I have enabled the videos in the picture setting and like I said I see them in the folders and can play them if I select them individually but for some reason if a play a slideshow it skips the video and only shows picture?
Star 
Think you maybe asking a bit too much, I know of no software off hand that does this. There are workarounds mind you... just converting a still picture into a short video and putting it into the 'queue' would work. Or pre-configure your show with stills etc with 3rd party video software, and play it out with XBMC video.
Hi thinvipers - I recently made this work and did a small guide. Maybe it can help you?!

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=8...post850740

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slideshow with Pictures and Videos0