cloom Wrote:Hello t0mm0,
I have a bunch of ideas for plugins ongoing and I can't wait to have your module working to publish my plugins.
I can't find the file test.py you are talking about, is it in GIT?
Can you post it here please? I would like to give it a try.
it is no longer in git as it is out of date.
at the moment, assuming you're using isPlayable on your listitems, you just need to do something like the following to resolve urls:
stream_url = urlresolver.resolve(web_url)
be aware that this module is currently in flux and stuff may change without warning! once it is more stable there will be proper docs available.
yeah GPLv3 is great. (better than v2 IMO). my later code i began to put GPLv3 in.
cool, i prefer v3 too
anarchintosh Wrote:i think you were right about a simple structure. me and unbehagan went with a slighty overkill interface previously.
'log in to everything' sounds good. could maybe even execute this on XBMC start up using autoexec.py (Dharma) / Services (Eden)
interesting idea, although we would have to think about what would happen when people leave xbmc running (how often do these sites need new login cookies?)
anarchintosh Wrote:Bear in mind that some things (ie. hotfile premium) have an API which just asks for the user + pass in the request url.
For those type resolvers it would still be good to rig together a simple html form filling (see megaup resolver) login routine (just as a way of verifying whether the user + pass are vaild)
anarchintosh Wrote:once it is basically up and running i reckon it will be very popular and quickly attract a lot of resolver contributers. it's also possible to manually translate the jdownloader java plugins' source code for things like fileserve/sonic etc
yes i hope to do some solid work on this over the next few days as i have some time off work, and i hope once it is stable people will contribute resolver plugins as you say (it is pretty easy and i've tried to make it so that you need to write as little code as possible). like you say there is loads of code for various sites floating around that can be adapted, like jdownloader, pyload, or even get-flash-videos if anyone can understand that perl stuff
it should make some of the requests for help with addons that have been popping up on the forums really easy too.
anarchintosh Wrote:there were some problems with the updated megaup resolver... so i'll have to hsve another look at it.
cool, no problem, the existing stuff seems to work well. the only thing i changed was the method names (you added __ in front of the public methods which meant they are 'private' and so not (easily) accessible from outside the module)