• 24(current)
script.module.urlresolver development
(2014-11-05, 22:46)Eldorado Wrote:
(2014-11-04, 16:11)freddy_krueger Wrote:
(2014-11-03, 16:22)Eldorado Wrote: Looks like you are just missing the simplejson module, should be able to download it from the xbmc/kodi repo

Thanks eldorado .but simplejson is installed and activate
Another tips ? I'm lost .
Thks for your help

I can't see this error on my end, have you tried upgrading to Helix beta 1?

i have tried to update to helix beta1 , but same script error
in fact when i use original T0mm0testaddon it works but i don't have alldebrid in resolvers tabs , so i update urlresolver ,then Addon stop to work (script error )
The issue isn't in the test addon, it's an import error thrown from within urlresolver

For now I would just go back to the last official Gotham build until something can be worked out, I'm guess this is a bug that's popped up in Helix and so far I've only seen it reported on Android
(2014-11-06, 16:41)Eldorado Wrote:
(2014-11-05, 23:43)S7eele Wrote:
(2014-11-03, 16:22)Eldorado Wrote: I've heard reports that this resolver is now broken due to their changes, will need to be updated

Appreciate your quick response.

Tonight I will have the opportunity to fully test things after changing the login credentials to the new Customer ID and PIN pair they (premiumize.me) just introduced. This replaces the previously used username password combination, the same username password combination used to login to the premiumize.me website. I'm also hoping they've worked out any kinks.

I'll test and post back with results but wondering if you could say how likely it is to work again just by changing the login credentials.

Thanks again!

I would only guess based on experience that it's highly unlikely, though I'm not very familiar with this site and the resolver for it.. but we are never lucky enough to have our stuff keep working after sites update

Thanks so much! I'll continue playing with it to see what kind of results I can get.
(2014-11-06, 21:03)Eldorado Wrote: The issue isn't in the test addon, it's an import error thrown from within urlresolver

For now I would just go back to the last official Gotham build until something can be worked out, I'm guess this is a bug that's popped up in Helix and so far I've only seen it reported on Android

thank you so much Eldorado , i have no doubt , you will find the issue
thanks again
(2014-11-06, 21:26)freddy_krueger Wrote:
(2014-11-06, 21:03)Eldorado Wrote: The issue isn't in the test addon, it's an import error thrown from within urlresolver

thanks again

We found the issue, though I'm not sure why this is showing up now and so far only in Android builds... maybe if someone from the kodi dev team is reading can comment on what might have changed

We were missing the import line for simplejson in the addon.xml, so if you feel comfortable editing it just add this line to the section of imports:

Code:
<import addon="script.module.simplejson" version="3.3.0"/>
that error should show up on all platforms if not imported. perhaps only android users are reporting it.

this is intentional. you need to import all modules you are going to use. if not added to addon.xml it will not be added to the python sys path. this is something that you always should have done however it's not added mandatory
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-11-07, 16:37)Eldorado Wrote:
(2014-11-06, 21:26)freddy_krueger Wrote:

thanks again

We found the issue, though I'm not sure why this is showing up now and so far only in Android builds... maybe if someone from the kodi dev team is reading can comment on what might have changed

We were missing the import line for simplejson in the addon.xml, so if you feel comfortable editing it just add this line to the section of imports:

Code:
<import addon="script.module.simplejson" version="3.3.0"/>
Thank you so much , i have added this command and it works , but now i have another problem , Alldebrid has disapeared form the resolver , how to add it ?

(2014-11-07, 16:55)Martijn Wrote: that error should show up on all platforms if not imported. perhaps only android users are reporting it.

this is intentional. you need to import all modules you are going to use. if not added to addon.xml it will not be added to the python sys path. this is something that you always should have done however it's not added mandatory

thank you Martijn
Alldebrid is reappeared after update url resolver , but many link aren't resolved
(2014-11-07, 16:55)Martijn Wrote: that error should show up on all platforms if not imported. perhaps only android users are reporting it.

There hasn't been anything in Helix that may have enforced this?

Just found it odd that it's only showing up now, but is fine on my windows box with beta 1

I can see that now in the logs regarding the sys path, weird how I never noticed it before Smile
Where's the best place to request new plugins?

I've tried to write one myself, but unfortunately have been found wanting Sad
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Is there any tutorial on how to use the urlresolver?
None as of yet, but plenty of addons using it which you can use as template

Or just ask here and I can answer
Hi,
why urlresolver not support >> mega.co.nz << hosting ?
any plan to support mega ?
Just need a dev to create a resolver for it, though I'm thinking mega might be a tough one to do
(2015-02-02, 18:40)Eldorado Wrote: None as of yet, but plenty of addons using it which you can use as template

Or just ask here and I can answer

Could you advice me the simplest addon that uses urlresolver?

Thanks for the reply !
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.module.urlresolver development7