• 25(current)
script.module.urlresolver development
I am kind of naive in terms of kodi-helix and I just bought a Real debrid account. I found urlresolver thru 1channel, dpstream, genesis, . In the resolver settings, urlresolver will show the presence of 180upload, alldebrid and premiumize.me, but not realdebrid. How can I know if real debrid or any other downloader is covered by urlresolver?

How can I modify script.module.urlresolver or should I just use git to get the latest brew of your script.module.urlresolver? I work with EOS-ubuntu and I have been using git for a very few other software.
(2015-02-06, 19:41)francois.e Wrote: I am kind of naive in terms of kodi-helix...

How can I modify script.module.urlresolver or should I just use git to get the latest brew of your script.module.urlresolver? I work with EOS-ubuntu and I have been using git for a very few other software.

u need to rework ur question after checking the forum rules, they forbid discussion of the add-ons u mention, i expect a moderator will b dropping in so i would remove them myself first if possible

it may not b necessary but i would consider moving the discussion to the forum that supports at least two of those add-ons, i understand the urlresolver thread is here but if it involves the use of those add-ons it will be hard to discuss here without breaking the rules

with all that said, git is always an option but i also remember a couple threads on the same subject (real-debrid resolver not showing up) on the forum where at least two of the add-ons u mentioned are supported, i believe it had something to do with the priority of the real-debrid resolver being set above 100 at some point (that was done for a while a long time ago), thats all off memory, a search on the other forum would find the threads, i am not going to risk posting a link Undecided

hope i dont get in trouble for anything ive said, certainly no judgement on my part, trying to respect the rules and b helpful

p.s. - i am a member of both forums and there are threads for urlresolver support there as well

update - your question wasnt real clear to me but if im understanding the issue u may want to try removing the add-on manually by deleting the both the '/addon/script.module.urlresolver' and '/userdata/addon_data/script.module.urlresolver' directories and then reinstalling it, obviously the directory structure may b slightly different across OSs
@Francois.e It would be appreciated if you edited your post to remove references to those addons, I don't want this thread shut down due to things like this

URLResolver is used for many addons, legit and non-legit, it can be discussed without mentioning those addons and causing trouble for the mods here

To answer your question, the reason why you can't see the settings for Real Debrid is likely due to an issue we are working on where in Helix we have hit a limitation to the number of settings tabs allowed, this is fixed in an upcoming version
Eldorado could you post an example of how to use urlresolver by sending a simple url ?

Thanks in advance
Hi, I don't see the HQQ/NETU hoster in your hosters list, I have just made a working script, not for your addon but easily modifiable, the main code is from this page https://github.com/kodi-czsk/script.modu...esolver.py

The modifications to work with video stream > http://pastebin.com/D3RNzY04
Is URLResolver maintained in Eldorado's repo?
Somehow, my URLResolver went missing recently and I had to manually install it from offshoregit. It immediately said there was an available update, but I can't find it in any of my installed repos. This makes me think I have the right repo already installed, but I have no idea where it is.
The official home is in my github, but it is in the official Kodi repository

The one on offshoregit is sometimes slightly ahead of mine due to another developer pushing faster minor updates and then sending his pull requests to me, while I'm slower pushing the major releases to the Kodi repo
I have key in realdebrid login info and video uploaded to Uptobox played very well. It does resolve uptobox link with realdebrid account.
However, video hosted in other links like 1fichier, hugefiles, mega.co.nz were not resolved with realdebrid which is supported in RD. Is there any fix for this?

Thanks
Need a log file to see what the issue is

If RD supports it then there should be no issue on our side, all the magic is done on the real debrid side
the openload resolver does not work i see it is easy to get the direct url any ways i was just wondering is there a way of making openload think that your using a browser because i gain 00.01 points if using kodi i tried using
Code:
def OPEN_URL(url):
        req = urllib2.Request(url)
        req.add_header('User-Agent' , "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/27.0.1453.94 Safari/537.36")
        response = urllib2.urlopen(req)
        link=response.read()
        response.close()
        return link

but for some reason it still gain 0.01 points so to gain 1 view i need that video to be watched a 100 times is there somthing in the url resolver that could fix this thanks in advanced and thanks for the work
(2015-09-02, 15:47)Eldorado Wrote: Need a log file to see what the issue is

If RD supports it then there should be no issue on our side, all the magic is done on the real debrid side
Here's the log
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s87cz3kskd9ium...g.txt?dl=0

When I check at RD, only the uptobox link was converted with RD link. The other 2 - no RD links were converted.

The links to the video file
https://1fichier.com/?7j4vr017ph
https://mega.co.nz/#!6whBhLqD!cVyzhqCAE2...5q8OkoWhsA
http://uptobox.com/f4kmst6w6hse

Thanks
Is there a way I can use urlresolver without xbmc ? Would like to experiment with it in my pc .
Thank you in advance
Solved Thanks.
Oh come on now... you already sent me this elsewhere, now you post in this thread with links to pirate material??

Can you or a mod edit/delete the above post to keep this thread clean?
Eldorado , is there any way to update current urlresolver-2.10.2 into urlresolver-2.10.3 , every time I click update nothing happen ... thank you
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.module.urlresolver development7