• 26(current)
script.module.urlresolver development
(2015-10-05, 15:33)Eldorado Wrote: Oh come on now... you already sent me this elsewhere, now you post in this thread with links to pirate material??

Can you or a mod edit/delete the above post to keep this thread clean?

Sorry, but I do not have permission to delete the post.
(2015-10-15, 01:23)luhanmcs Wrote:
(2015-10-05, 15:33)Eldorado Wrote: Oh come on now... you already sent me this elsewhere, now you post in this thread with links to pirate material??

Can you or a mod edit/delete the above post to keep this thread clean?

Sorry, but I do not have permission to delete the post.

You are able to edit the post and remove the content
Is there any way to use the Urlresolver with a playlist, just as with some addons:

plugin: //plugin.video.youtube/play/ video_id = **

type:

Quote:script: //script.module.urlresolver/play/ video_id = http: // host / **
yeah.. I'd like to see that too....

it would be awesome to create some strms like that, and make a video list, etc

(2015-10-25, 12:48)acamposxp Wrote: Is there any way to use the Urlresolver with a playlist, just as with some addons:

plugin: //plugin.video.youtube/play/ video_id = **

type:

Quote:script: //script.module.urlresolver/play/ video_id = http: // host / **
Hi Eldorado, can you please tell me if there is anyhting I need to do with the latest version to keep Real-Debrid working?

I notice it no longer has account details settings so I'm unsure if it still uses my premium account when resolving links?

Many thanks
(2015-12-03, 18:20)brokentechie Wrote: Hi Eldorado, can you please tell me if there is anyhting I need to do with the latest version to keep Real-Debrid working?

I notice it no longer has account details settings so I'm unsure if it still uses my premium account when resolving links?

Many thanks

Change/Edit it in the desired addon itself Wink
(2015-12-03, 18:38)misa Wrote:
(2015-12-03, 18:20)brokentechie Wrote: Hi Eldorado, can you please tell me if there is anyhting I need to do with the latest version to keep Real-Debrid working?

Many thanks

Change/Edit it in the desired addon itself Wink

Thanks, that's fine for those with the option, what about those that rely on the universal resolvers?
How to Setup Real-Debrid On Kodi:

1. From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > Add-ons > SYSTEM > Dependencies > URLResolver > Configure.
2. In the URLResolver Configure window, scroll over to the Universal Resolvers tab. Scroll down to realdebrid and toggle on the Enabled and Ask for Authorization When Needed boxes.
3. Change the Priority to 90 to ensure that your real-debrid links will appear first.
4. When you are done, click OK to save settings and return to the main menu.
Excellent, thanks!
(2015-12-03, 19:12)misa Wrote: How to Setup Real-Debrid On Kodi:

1. From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > Add-ons > SYSTEM > Dependencies > URLResolver > Configure.
2. In the URLResolver Configure window, scroll over to the Universal Resolvers tab. Scroll down to realdebrid and toggle on the Enabled and Ask for Authorization When Needed boxes.
3. Change the Priority to 90 to ensure that your real-debrid links will appear first.

Good stuff, thanks for writing that up

Should also mention that with the new api you will have to visit a url which is popped up on the first time using, and it will authorize urlresolver for your real-debrid account

Only has to be done once, or if you ever do a re-install
I don't know if it's possible, but I love to see this Universal source in the resolver

www (dot)downloader(dot)guru/Default.aspx
Removed by poster, apologies.
(2015-12-20, 19:23)S7eele Wrote:
(2015-12-20, 12:45)misa Wrote: I don't know if it's possible, but I love to see this Universal source in the resolver

www (dot)downloader(dot)guru/Default.aspx
I will try to establish contact with them to see if they are interested.

Thanks, appreciate it

but I can't go in to configure... stays grey Sad

can anyone help me please?

if I could login in to device, where is the path to change this configure?
(2015-12-03, 19:12)misa Wrote: How to Setup Real-Debrid On Kodi:

Guys, I'm still on 13.4 version (SPMC) and I really need the urlresolver. In 13.4 version there is no SYSTEM folder under addons.
I tried installing urlresolver with addon installer and it says it installed it, but I can't find it anywhere.
I also downloaded the zip file from the internet and when I try to install it from zip file, nothing happens.

Is there any option for me to get the urlresolver on 13.4 version?

Thank you very much for your answers.

Rok
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.module.urlresolver development7