• 27(current)
script.module.urlresolver development
(2015-12-30, 03:04)RokDaKirba Wrote:
(2015-12-03, 19:12)misa Wrote: How to Setup Real-Debrid On Kodi:

1. From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > Add-ons > SYSTEM > Dependencies > URLResolver > Configure.
2. In the URLResolver Configure window, scroll over to the Universal Resolvers tab. Scroll down to realdebrid and toggle on the Enabled and Ask for Authorization When Needed boxes.
3. Change the Priority to 90 to ensure that your real-debrid links will appear first.
4. When you are done, click OK to save settings and return to the main menu.

Guys, I'm still on 13.4 version (SPMC) and I really need the urlresolver. In 13.4 version there is no SYSTEM folder under addons.
I tried installing urlresolver with addon installer and it says it installed it, but I can't find it anywhere.
I also downloaded the zip file from the internet and when I try to install it from zip file, nothing happens.

Is there any option for me to get the urlresolver on 13.4 version?

Thank you very much for your answers.

Rok
I don't have a copy of 13.x installed and I can't recall the other ways to configure URLResolver atm BUT there should be a way to do so through the add-on you are using (the one using the URLResolver module). There are also some maintenance type add-ons available throughout the community that will allow you to access modules in 13.x. If I can verify how else it can be done in 13.x I will update this post.
S7eele, thank you for your response.

The problem is, that I even tried to install urlresolver directly from zip file, which I downloaded from superrepo webpage, and when I tried to install from zip file nothing happened.
Then I tried to install it from tvaddons installer addon, and it said that I have succesfully installed the addon, but I can't find it anywhere.
I have read on some forum that you can find the urlresolver addon on system-addons-enabled addons-libraries. But the problem is, that I don't have libraries option under enabled addons... Sad

If you can verify how I could get to urlresolver I would be very gratefull.

Thank you
(2015-12-30, 14:27)RokDaKirba Wrote: S7eele, thank you for your response.

The problem is, that I even tried to install urlresolver directly from zip file, which I downloaded from superrepo webpage, and when I tried to install from zip file nothing happened.
Then I tried to install it from tvaddons installer addon, and it said that I have succesfully installed the addon, but I can't find it anywhere.
I have read on some forum that you can find the urlresolver addon on system-addons-enabled addons-libraries. But the problem is, that I don't have libraries option under enabled addons... Sad

Thank you

I tried to send you a PM but you seem to have them disabled. If you enable them I have the message saved so I can paste and send. It sounds like URLResolver is installed. The issue here is that URLResolver is not an add-on, it is a module. There may be other ways to do it that I am not remembering but if you use the TVADDONS 'Maintenance Tool' you can use it to verify it is installed. The 'Maintenance Tool' has a 'Check Modules' option under 'General Maintenance' that will show wether or not it is installed. Unfortunately, you will not be able to configure It from there. Bottom line, the add-on you are using that relies on the URLResolver module should provide a way for you to configure URLResolver. Often it is found within the add-on itself (perhaps in a tools section) or within that add-ons settings. You may want to visit the home or thread of the add-on you are using. Again, if you enable PMs I will try to send you some more information.

Hopefully someone that remembers a different way of getting to or configuring URLResolver in 13.x will stop by with an answer, I just can't recall atm and don't have 13.x installed anywhere. You could always upgrade to a current version of Kodi but I am guessing you would have already done so if it was an option for you. As you have noted, the more recent versions of Kodi have ways to get to the URLResolver module that 13.x lacks. Either through a 'System' or 'Libraries' section of the add-on manager. Sorry I can't be of more help. Again, if you enable PMs I will send you the message I have typed up that should be of more help.
(2015-12-30, 20:09)S7eele Wrote:

Thank you

I tried to send you a PM but you seem to have them disabled. If you enable them I have the message saved so I can paste and send. It sounds like URLResolver is installed. The issue here is that URLResolver is not an add-on, it is a module. There may be other ways to do it that I am not remembering but if you use the TVADDONS 'Maintenance Tool' you can use it to verify it is installed. The 'Maintenance Tool' has a 'Check Modules' option under 'General Maintenance' that will show wether or not it is installed. Unfortunately, you will not be able to configure It from there. Bottom line, the add-on you are using that relies on the URLResolver module should provide a way for you to configure URLResolver. Often it is found within the add-on itself (perhaps in a tools section) or within that add-ons settings. You may want to visit the home or thread of the add-on you are using. Again, if you enable PMs I will try to send you some more information.

Hopefully someone that remembers a different way of getting to or configuring URLResolver in 13.x will stop by with an answer, I just can't recall atm and don't have 13.x installed anywhere. You could always upgrade to a current version of Kodi but I am guessing you would have already done so if it was an option for you. As you have noted, the more recent versions of Kodi have ways to get to the URLResolver module that 13.x lacks. Either through a 'System' or 'Libraries' section of the add-on manager. Sorry I can't be of more help. Again, if you enable PMs I will send you the message I have typed up that should be of more help.

Hi,

I just checked and I have PM's enabled, so I should be receiving them.

I use my SPMC on android tv box and now I installed Kodi 15.2 on my Windows PC and on my Android phone, just to test it.
And strange thing is, that there was no URLRESOLVER listed under SYSTEM. Then I installed 1chanell addon and that addon installed urlresolver.
Is this normal? Shouldn't it be preinstalled in Kodi 15.2? Is it normal that you get it with one of the video addons?

Thanks,
Rok
(2015-12-30, 21:15)RokDaKirba Wrote:
(2015-12-30, 20:09)S7eele Wrote:

Thank you

Hi,

I just checked and I have PM's enabled, so I should be receiving them.

I use my SPMC on android tv box and now I installed Kodi 15.2 on my Windows PC and on my Android phone, just to test it.
And strange thing is, that there was no URLRESOLVER listed under SYSTEM. Then I installed ***** addon and that addon installed urlresolver.
Is this normal? Shouldn't it be preinstalled in Kodi 15.2? Is it normal that you get it with one of the video addons?

Thanks,
Rok

Can you edit your post and remove reference to the addon you mentioned? It is not allowed to be talked about here

That is normal, URLResolver is simply a module that other addons use, there's no need for it otherwise

I'm wondering now what you are trying to do by configuring it? Which addon are you using that utilizes URLResolver? (if it's a pirate stream addon, then don't mention the name here)

Also, since you are on Android, why not just stick with Kodi 15.2? You will be very quickly outdated if you don't upgrade
Hi, I tried to configure it for use with certain debrid service.

I managed to get to it now via setting of some addon.

Yes, I was thinking of going to Kodi 15.2, but then I'll have to setup everything from the beginning etc.
And I'm afraid that something won't work as good as now - dolby digital or dts for example. Everything is working fine for me now, so i'm afraid to change it.
Maybe I will install Kodi 15.2 along with current SPMC and than slowly migrate from one to another Smile.
Is this possible? Can I have both installed at the same time?
(2015-12-30, 14:27)RokDaKirba Wrote: I just checked and I have PM's enabled, so I should be receiving them.

And strange thing is, that there was no URLRESOLVER listed under SYSTEM. Then I installed 1chanell addon and that addon installed urlresolver.

Thanks,
Rok

Not sure why PMs aren't working, I just tried sending again. If you have a moment see if you can send me one. I may be forgetting a rule or limit they have in place on the forum, will have to check. The behavior you described is normal, URLResolver does not come pre-installed with Kodi 15.2 or any other version that I know of. Either you need to install it yourself or you need to install an add-on that utilizes it and it will be installed as a dependency.

I am guessing spmc is based on 13.x and that is the reason you are working with it. Not sure but seems likely. I, like Eldorado, would recommend you stick with the current version of Kodi but understand there may be some issue keeping you from doing so.

Happy to help but as Eldorado warned, don't mention any of the add-ons banned on this forum.
(2015-12-31, 01:59)RokDaKirba Wrote: Hi, I tried to configure it for use with certain debrid service.

Yes, I was thinking of going to Kodi 15.2, but then I'll have to setup everything from the beginning etc.
And I'm afraid that something won't work as good as now - dolby digital or dts for example. Everything is working fine for me now, so i'm afraid to change it.
Maybe I will install Kodi 15.2 along with current SPMC and than slowly migrate from one to another Smile.
Yes, you can have both installed at the same time. The wiki at http://kodi.wiki/view/SPMC states specifically:

'SPMC has a different app ID from Kodi, so both can be installed side by side at the same time.'

Good luck.
(2015-12-31, 02:20)S7eele Wrote:
(2015-12-31, 01:59)RokDaKirba Wrote: Hi, I tried to configure it for use with certain debrid service.

Yes, you can have both installed at the same time. The wiki at http://kodi.wiki/view/SPMC states specifically:

'SPMC has a different app ID from Kodi, so both can be installed side by side at the same time.'

Good luck.

Great, I will install the newest Kodi and try it.

I tried to send you PM, and a message appears saying, that I don't have permission to visit that page Confused
Is that the same error you've been getting?

Thank you for all your help.
Hi

I'd love to see this working hand in hand with Axel Downloader, ust like its described in this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=186053

It would be awesome to watch files we have stored online and then use a multithreaded streaming so it maximizes the speed of which the file is downloaded

The other day I tried to watch a personal file in 1080p file I had uploaded in a server using Real-Debrid, but it wasnt streaming very well, since it was using only 1 connection to RD.

However, I've seen many people watch 1080p files using other methods like torrent, and it just streams amazingly

If only this could be done with kodi using RD, then thing will be even more awesome

Sorry if I went offtopic, but I thought it might be realted with the URLresolver, since it might be an essential part of this, and since I believe the developers of this addons might be reading this.. well.. Wink
(2015-12-31, 19:28)vtwin0001 Wrote: Hi

I'd love to see this working hand in hand with Axel Downloader, ust like its described in this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=186053

It would be awesome to watch files we have stored online and then use a multithreaded streaming so it maximizes the speed of which the file is downloaded

The other day I tried to watch a personal file in 1080p file I had uploaded in a server using Real-Debrid, but it wasnt streaming very well, since it was using only 1 connection to RD.

However, I've seen many people watch 1080p files using other methods like torrent, and it just streams amazingly

If only this could be done with kodi using RD, then thing will be even more awesome

Sorry if I went offtopic, but I thought it might be realted with the URLresolver, since it might be an essential part of this, and since I believe the developers of this addons might be reading this.. well.. Wink

URLResolver and Axel can be used together very easily, one does the resolving of the final playable url where the other will take that url and stream the file for you

Problem is you need an addon that takes both modules and makes them work, but it's not a big problem as it would be a very easy thing to make
OMG Eldorado, that would be awesome...

Do you think that could be done soon?

I would love to contribute, but I have no coding experience, however I offer myself to do some alpha and beta testing
(2016-01-05, 21:52)vtwin0001 Wrote: OMG Eldorado, that would be awesome...

Do you think that could be done soon?

I would love to contribute, but I have no coding experience, however I offer myself to do some alpha and beta testing

Well I wasn't really offering to do it Smile

Just stating that it would be easy to do, it's a very basic addon.. but I got too much on my plate these days
Ok... I hope it will be done one day then Sad
@Eldorado
First let me thank you for maintaing this fantastic add-on. It makes scraping so easy.
I noticed that the youtube resolver is still using old style call which is reported in the log file
Currently in script.module.urlresolver/lib/urlresolver/plugins/youtube.py file line 36,
Code:
plugin = 'plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&videoid=' + media_id
Can you please change this to youtuve v5 addon style call as below
Code:
plugin = 'plugin://plugin.video.youtube/play/?video_id=' + media_id
Would be nice if you would include this change in your next release. Thanks again
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.module.urlresolver development7