• 42(current)
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd
(2012-05-18, 15:25)rflores2323 Wrote: You know what would be really cool is to integrate trakt.tv into this app. You could see trending shows and other parameters from trakt and then click to add the show or movie to sickbeard or CP from trakt inside mediadog app.

I like this idea! I'm always using the website to do the exact same thing, built into the app would be superb...
yeah and since trakt.tv has an API and CP2 and sickbeard have an API I think they could all integrate together to make it flawless to add shows/movies. Would be great if bean_ian could do this.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
I have updated the OP with the latest beta. It resolves the issue with headphones not opening the list of albums for artists.
Version 0.7.2(21/05/12)
  • FIX: Issue with errors when displaying albums for headphones artist
  • FIX: API getter for new headphones interface updated( New interface is required for this to work)

Let me know your feedback on here
(2012-05-17, 15:46)Cstark Wrote: I think someone else mentioned this... I don't get a menu button on ICS (10" Tablet)...

any chance of a screenshot? This makes no sense ans nothing has changed on that screen recently to have caused this
Anything clear about using couchpotatoserver with MediaDog? http://www.synocommunity.com/packages
(2012-05-22, 08:43)Joster Wrote: Anything clear about using couchpotatoserver with MediaDog? http://www.synocommunity.com/packages

doesn't work yet, I will add support in the future. SickBeard is the priority along with finishing up headphones integration. I want to add album view and also artist images as per the new interface
Ok, thanks for the information.
Sure:

Screenshot

Cheers

(2012-05-21, 17:05)bean_ian Wrote: I have updated the OP with the latest beta. It resolves the issue with headphones not opening the list of albums for artists.
Version 0.7.2(21/05/12)
  • FIX: Issue with errors when displaying albums for headphones artist
  • FIX: API getter for new headphones interface updated( New interface is required for this to work)

Let me know your feedback on here
(2012-05-17, 15:46)Cstark Wrote: I think someone else mentioned this... I don't get a menu button on ICS (10" Tablet)...

any chance of a screenshot? This makes no sense ans nothing has changed on that screen recently to have caused this

(2012-05-25, 21:13)Cstark Wrote: Sure:

Screenshot

Cheers

(2012-05-21, 17:05)bean_ian Wrote:

I concur with Cstark - there is nowhere to set up the server(s) in v0.7.2 under ICS.

I installed v0.6.6 and the option is there.

All OK on my phone running Froyo (!!) though.
is it just tablets having this issue? Works fine on my HTC One x & on GS2 running ICS.
(2012-05-26, 15:04)bean_ian Wrote: is it just tablets having this issue? Works fine on my HTC One x & on GS2 running ICS.

Tablet my end, Asus Transformer.
Have the same issue on my Transformer Prime tablet - can't do the initial setup. If I click on the settings icon on the top right from the main screen, the next page is completely blank. There is no further settings icon, and the menu softkey doesn't display.

With my GS2 the same thing happens on that screen, however due to having an actual hardware menu key it doesn't pose an issue.
Tablet my end, HP Touchpad... Smile
(2012-05-27, 20:13)motur Wrote: Have the same issue on my Transformer Prime tablet - can't do the initial setup. If I click on the settings icon on the top right from the main screen, the next page is completely blank. There is no further settings icon, and the menu softkey doesn't display.

With my GS2 the same thing happens on that screen, however due to having an actual hardware menu key it doesn't pose an issue.

what happens when you load another app that has the old style menu(where you would usually press the menu key)? Does it not display a soft-menu key somewhere on the device?
(2012-05-31, 11:35)bean_ian Wrote:
(2012-05-27, 20:13)motur Wrote: Have the same issue on my Transformer Prime tablet - can't do the initial setup. If I click on the settings icon on the top right from the main screen, the next page is completely blank. There is no further settings icon, and the menu softkey doesn't display.

what happens when you load another app that has the old style menu(where you would usually press the menu key)? Does it not display a soft-menu key somewhere on the device?

In most apps there tends to be a soft-menu key that appears in the lower left, alongside the soft keys for back, home, and windows. (example: here) Failing that, there's usually a vertical line of 3 dots in the top right.

However in MediaDog I see it as the following: Main Screen and Clicking on the settings icon
Hi bean_ian, thanks for creating a great app. However i think you forgot to do something Smile You changed the thread title to MediaDog 0.7.3 and you also updated the first post with a new changelog entry, however the link still goes to 0.7.2.

Hopefully the newest version will make it work on my transformer prime
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd3