Anything to export single movie data?
Wondering if there is a way to export a single video as opposed to the entire video library?

I am using XBMC to scrape and it does not create the nfo/poster/fanart as it goes... just caches it locally?

I'd like to be able to selectively export a single video file's nfo/poster/fanart/etc. without having to do the entire library. Is this possible?
use EMM
but EMM doeasn't support all scrapers from XBMC other than imdb
isamu.dragon Wrote:use EMM

I tried to... I wanted to. Found the built-in scrapers MUCH superior... I just want to export the fanart/poster/nfo that it grabbed.. rather than having to re-do my entire library each time i want that...
There is an export library function in XBMC. Ahh, exporting only single video? No, that's not possible. Why would it be?

You can export all, but choose not to overwrite existing, so it doesn't touch and skip any existing files.
olympia Wrote:There is an export library function in XBMC. Ahh, exporting only single video? No, that's not possible. Why would it be?

You can export all, but choose not to overwrite existing, so it doesn't touch and skip any existing files.

Probably just me Sad

I like fanart.jpg and folder.jpg... it will create tbn, etc. etc. so for 99% of movies it wouldn't overwrite anything.. would just create double the files! heh...
I don't get whats wrong with exporting library in XBMC with the individual files option selected. As previous poster said you can have it skip existing files if you want. Then it saves the the logo, fanart, nfo file in the folder with the video which greatly automates adding the video to new a new XBMC setup. I really don't see the point unless you are doing a centralised SQL database of working any other way. If you have a bad scrape or would prefer different fan art you can manually refresh in XBMC or just drop the preferred jpg in the correct folder.

If you want an individual movie's fan art, nfo file, etc. just look in the folder. Done.
Acer Revo 3610 w/ Ubuntu 10.10, Giada Cube Win 7, 2 ATV 1's one w Crystal HD card, UnRaid server w/ SAB/SickBeard/Couch Potato/Transmission, MacBook Pro, Hackintosh Dell Mini 10v
Nahh, he is another file name fetishist Smile
Like the folder/file names would made any difference to anything.

People are also renaming scene folder names - because they don't like it - to some exotic self developed one. Now the problem is that while folder names following scene rules are perfectly recognizable by the scrapers, the selfish crap not always. ...and then they start complaining Smile

I know. I know it's not about the folder names now, but hell, why does it matter for you if it is a tbn or a jpg extension.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anything to export single movie data?0