Custom skin
Hi guys, I need my own skin, Can anyone develope it for me? I can pay.
Thanks!
gpiccon Wrote:Hi guys, I need my own skin, Can anyone develope it for me? I can pay.
Thanks!

sure, 1 milliiiiiion dollllllarsss !!

But seriously you will probably need to give a little more information
Jezz_X Wrote:Image

But seriously you will probably need to give a little more information

Sure! I want to add my own logo, have movies and music, with fanarts. And just the covers. No info of the film. If I press the cover of one film the info should appear and let me to choose between: Trailer, Update the film info, and I think that its all.

Please, ask me what do u need to know!
Thanks Smile
gpiccon Wrote:Sure! I want to add my own logo, have movies and music, with fanarts. And just the covers. No info of the film. If I press the cover of one film the info should appear and let me to choose between: Trailer, Update the film info, and I think that its all.

Download Quartz, change XBMC_Logo in /backgrounds folder with your own. Hide every submenu except for Movies and Music. Use List, Fanart, Wide or Icons views. Go to XBMC settings, video, file lists, and set "default select action" to choose.

Can I have my 30$ now, please? :-)

EDIT. I'm kidding, of course. And you can do this in almost any skin.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:Download Quartz, change XBMC_Logo in /backgrounds folder with your own. Hide every submenu except for Movies and Music. Use List, Fanart, Wide or Icons views. Go to XBMC settings, video, file lists, and set "default select action" to choose.

Can I have my 30$ now, please? :-)

EDIT. I'm kidding, of course. And you can do this in almost any skin.

Yep! I can do it on any skin but I want my oepwn skin. A unique skin.
gpiccon Wrote:Sure! I want to add my own logo, have movies and music, with fanarts. And just the covers. No info of the film. If I press the cover of one film the info should appear and let me to choose between: Trailer, Update the film info, and I think that its all.

Please, ask me what do u need to know!
Thanks Smile

There are loads of skins if not all in certain views that just display covers without any movie info and they all have those options in movie info
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Sure! But I want my own skin. I want a unique skin.
gpiccon Wrote:Sure! But I want my own skin. I want a unique skin.

No problem. I can make it in 2 months for 1000$ if you supply graphics. No kidding.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

500$? Some templates or ideas? I need to know what can you do.
Nothing? It would be posible to merge two themes?
I'll just give you a heads up here

Making a skin for XBMC is no easy task it requires a hell of a lot code and then you also need graphics support most people can't do both, people either do the xml side of things or the graphics side.

Depending on what you actually want it can take many months for a single person to start from scratch and make a skin and that's not really worth the $500 you're offering.

Now "It would be posible to merge two themes?" that's a different story and depending on which themes you mean its lots easier to change around a existing skin and remove the bits you don't like and add a few extra, but your really not saying what it is you want. Things like dark or light theme? what resolutions you want to support? is it for personal use or are you using it as a base for another company project? Is there an existing skin that you would like it to used as a base etc etc...
Jezz_X Wrote:I'll just give you a heads up here

Making a skin for XBMC is no easy task it requires a hell of a lot code and then you also need graphics support most people can't do both, people either do the xml side of things or the graphics side.

Depending on what you actually want it can take many months for a single person to start from scratch and make a skin and that's not really worth the $500 you're offering.

Now "It would be posible to merge two themes?" that's a different story and depending on which themes you mean its lots easier to change around a existing skin and remove the bits you don't like and add a few extra, but your really not saying what it is you want. Things like dark or light theme? what resolutions you want to support? is it for personal use or are you using it as a base for another company project? Is there an existing skin that you would like it to used as a base etc etc...

Ok, yes. I think that it can be a hell... If we can change features of different skins that would be great too. I am thinking on "Ellipsis" and "Alaska Revisited" I can do something in photoshop (it will be easy if the people see what I want, no?)
Let see, the main skin will be "Ellipsis" but with some features from Alaska Revisited. For example:

-When I am seeing a movie and I go to the main screen, I want to continue viewing the movie in a corner of the screen.

-The main color of the skin will be white, like Alaska Revisited

-In the corner of the screen should appear the CD Cover with the title and artist name of the current playing song.

-In the main screen, at the top should appear my logo, with a clock.

-The album view for music has to be like Alaska, the "Wall" view.

-The movie view should be like Ellipsis (little different, but something easy to do for your, just to be different from ellipsis, but with the main idea) with a nice fan art depending on the movie.

-I want to remove some options from the dock in movie view.

-Somewhere I want a view of "Info" with my logo and a little bit of description.

I can design all what I have say if it is easier for you, guys.
BR
and thanks!
Is this for commercial or private use?
Hitcher Wrote:Is this for commercial or private use?

Just private, maybe in 6 months time for commercial, but it would be a present. I am not pretending to earn money selling the work of others. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom skin0