Custom skin
gpiccon Wrote:Just private, maybe in 6 months time for commercial, but it would be a present. I am not pretending to earn money selling the work of others. Smile

:-)

It's a little skin for you, that may be used for commercial purposes. You know exactly what you want it to look like, but need to consult it a bit. It's for music and movies only, but might incorporate the other stuff, too.

No offense, but this sounds as a 6 months project to me, with you modifying things as they go, all for 500$.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote::-)

It's a little skin for you, that may be used for commercial purposes. You know exactly what you want it to look like, but need to consult it a bit. It's for music and movies only, but might incorporate the other stuff, too.

No offense, but this sounds as a 6 months project to me, with you modifying things as they go, all for 500$.

Not at all! We sell custom theatres, not XBMC machines, for media centers we sell other machines. We just want XBMC system with our skin, just because if someone knows XBMC I don't want that he says: Look! Its Ellipsis or Alaska, etc. That machine is just for personal use. Because we don't want to make demos with blurry discs, because they can't be loaded in 1 second or less, like XBMC does. If someone ask for the machine I will sell HFX Cinema (A HTPC machine)
Okey guys, let's talk clearly.

How much have I pay you? Think about what have I ask and tell me a price.
Also, can you add spotify?
am i the only one who doesn't like the direction this thread is heading?

i would suggest to anyone who is interested in doing some paid skinning work
to sent a PM to gpiccon and discuss things in private.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I don't see a problem, really.

Some confusion has been made because gpiccon does not know much about XBMC internals and skinning, so things were discussed. Last few posts cleared it up a bit for both sides.

If someone is interested in a job I'm sure he would sent a personal message.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:I don't see a problem, really.

a) i don't want to see this turning into some xbmc sellout thread
b) since this is about a private skin, that won't be released to the xbmc community, the public xbmc forum is not the place to discuss it.

again, if anyone is interested, PM gpiccon.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I agree with ronie so locking this thread since we have more than enough info now that anyone interested can PM his desire to help.

And I can only see this thread going down hill frm here

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom skin0