Season fanart
Hi,

is it possible in Aeon Nox skin to use different fanarts for each season of a TV showHuh If so, how have I to configure it?
just put the season fanart inside each season folder named fanart.jpg
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
This doesn't work for me, I don't no why. It didn't work with Night skin, already. My file structure is e.g.:

/TV Shows/Boston Legal/fanart.jpg
/TV Shows/Boston Legal/Season 1/Fanart.jpg
/TV Shows/Boston Legal/Season 2/Fanart.jpg
/TV Shows/Boston Legal/Season 3/Fanart.jpg

But fanart is always the same, it is the one from main folder Boston Legal.

Could XBMC on a linux system differ between small and large letters in the word fanart? So fanart.jpg is not the same as Fanart.jpg?
I use fanart.jpg (all lowercase ) on my windows system and havent found any issues with it. I think once all your fanarts are in place you need to re-scrape the show (refresh) .Let me know if it works
catweazle71 Wrote:Could XBMC on a linux system differ between small and large letters in the word fanart? So fanart.jpg is not the same as Fanart.jpg?

Yes, linux is case sensitive when it comes to files and directories. Rename it to fanart.jpg and it will work. No need to re-scrape the show.
Thanks very much for your hints Big Grin That is the solution of my problem. Unfortunately I use Ember Media Manager to scrape data and I don't know why but EMM saves fanarts and posters in season folders with a capital letter whereby it saves all other stuff in TV show folder with small first letters Huh

Maybe you have again an idea?
have a look in EMM settings/files and sources from there it gives you a list of all the filenames for posters ,episodes and fanart and how you would like to save them. You can then set them to match what XBMC looks for.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Season fanart0