New horizontal confluence, views
Was just wondering if there were any plans to include the old mediainfo 1 and 2 layouts for posterview to the new skin? Think they beat most views and I really miss them.
Nope the views in confluence are pretty much staying as they currently are sorry
EDITED: Ok, I found the vertical version - much better (or, more like the old one) but I have a small niggle with Media Info 2:

when scrolling long lists, I use the scroll bar and look skip forward to subsequent letters of the alphabet. Currently, the alphabet indicator is on the lower right (where it used to be), but in the new view the list is on the left which makes it hard to determine where I am. The alphabet indicator should always be under the actual list being scrolled.

also, consider bringing back the old views for the vertical version! Smile
The new "Media info 2" clutters the screen by splitting up in two windows, if you compare with the old one it feels more like a filebrowser than a library view.

Please consider creating a new view based on the old one where there is one "window" with both the movielist and the moviedetails.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New horizontal confluence, views0