[Windows] MCE (eHome) Wake from Sleep - Receiver not staying powered?
Having an odd issue. I have a Foxconn NT330i and, originally, I thought it was the cheapy IR receiver that was causing the issue. I just recently got a MCE IR receiver and am using it with a Harmony remote with the remote being an MCE keyboard. I'm having some issues getting the remote to wake the computer from sleep.

Key things:
- Win7 x64
- Receiver is installed and works fine.
- Configuration for remote is as a MCE keyboard, works fine.
- A MS wireless keyboard/mouse setup wakes the computer from sleep, but only by moving the mouse around and clicking.
- The IR receiver does not blink when in sleep mode and the remote is used towards it as it normally does.
- And the odd one - if you unplug the IR receiver, and plug it back into the PC (all while still asleep), the receiver does blink when remote is used towards it.

Where possible, I've turned on EVERY USB item as able to wake the computer, as well as EVERY HID device. I've confirmed in the BIOS that wake by USB KB/Mouse is enabled. Deep sleep is turned off. Only thing off relating to sleep is wake by RTC.

My gut reaction is I need to figure out how to keep the receiver powered up first...(i.e., blinking)...then from there work out how to get it to wake the computer up.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated as this would make the HTPC 100x more friendly to use.
Did you ever sort this out? Having similar problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows] MCE (eHome) Wake from Sleep - Receiver not staying powered?0