Bet?
Anyone know of any plugin or repo that has a working BET channel? My wife is driving me nuts about this BET. It shows up in so many repos but none of them seems to work.
What's BET? What repo's does this appear in, I've just spent the last couple of months making an xbox compatibility list of all the addons (official and unofficial) but don't remember ever coming across this one?
BET is black entertainment television. It's a channel geared to black people. It's in navi-x, free cable, and I have seen it a couple other places. But every time I see it, it never works. I had asked blue cop but I don't want to be a pest.
Where in the world are you? If it's in bluecops repo it's most likely geo-locked to US only.
whufclee Wrote:Where in the world are you? If it's in bluecops repo it's most likely geo-locked to US only.

Hanover,PA
USA

I had asked blue cop and he said it would be easy to do, but it's still not working.
Navi-X has BET in it... Open Navi-X... Site Scrapers... BET. You're welcome! Big Grin
Is it actually working now? I have seen BET several places and it never works.
The live channel is here if you go to the seeon.tv plugin you will see it http://www.seeon.tv/view/16013/
Long time ago but I am searching for this add-on also now. Any idea?
(2015-02-07, 22:08)misa Wrote: Long time ago but I am searching for this add-on also now. Any idea?

Were you able to find a repo for BET? I am trying to be able to watch the BET Awards tonight.
Found B.E.T. on Dexter TV. Google Dexter TV on Kodi and it will give you steps on how to get it.
you can find it on channel pear also

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bet?0