Off-Center Subtitles
Question 
Hi all! first post here

I'm having this issue, the subs are off-center... It only happens with subs that are idx/sub.

I've tried with another player (MPC) and they work fine.

Screenshots

Please help?

Thanks!
I have this issue too. Anyone know how to fix it? It's only for idx/sub, not eg. srt...
A debug log and short sample are needed to debug this.
Also more context, like: is this the only movie with the issue, is there a specific file type that does that, ...
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
All movies do this for me at least, but only with idx/sub. I read somewhere it has to do with subtitles and auto adjusting resolution, but I can't find the thread. :-(
have you calibrate your screen in xbmc?
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Yes, I have.
That's most likely the reason. I'm not sure that a debug log has the calibration info but looking can't hurt, so please upload a debug log on pastebin.com
In case the info is not there, please describe the type of adjustments you had to make to have video displaying correctly on your screen.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
I found the thread I was talking about:

5 (PR)

Does this mean anything to you developers? It's greek to me, but it sounds like the problem I have.

Btw, just tried the nighty build (XBMCSetup-20110910-caab280-master) and the problem seem to be fixed in this build...
There you go then! It wasn't clear that your problem was self-correcting after a while (the behavior fixed by PR#5 you linked).
I can't really say that it seems to fix itself at all, but I guess it will be fixed in the next stable release?
The nightlies will eventually become the next stable, so yes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Off-Center Subtitles0