New Microsoft Xbox 360 Media Remote
Microsoft today announced a new cheap remote for the Xbox 360, which I assume will work with HTPCs as well.

From Major Nelson's Blog:
Quote:In addition, the Xbox 360 Media Remote was also announced. Media playback controls include play/pause, skip forward, fast forward, skip back, fast back, and display to control DVD, CD, or streamed media. The TV controls include power on/off, volume up/down, mute and TV input. The Xbox 360 Media Remote’s menu navigation controls include A, B, X, Y buttons, D-pad navigation, back and select. Live TV, if provided on the Xbox 360 by your TV service provider, can also be controlled with the Xbox 360 Media Remote. This Xbox 360 Media Remote will be available worldwide for $19.99 (U.S. ERP) and will be in stores in early November 2011.

I would be highly surprised if it didn't. After all, it has to be compatible with the Xbox 360. This will most likely just be a regular RC6/MCE remote.
It looks like it is good quality. My main qualm with most PC remotes is that they are flimsy with crappy rubber buttons and poor range. This looks stylish and well made. Definitely going to keep an eye on it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Microsoft Xbox 360 Media Remote0