Removing Network Locaiton Apple TV2
Hi...I added a folder under "VIDEOS" , "Files" in XBMC for AppleTV2... how do I remove it?

Thanks
hold the menu button and select delete source from context menu
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Not a share folder, but a network location. I add a new network location (smb share) poiting to an IP address but i´ve changed the IP´s server and now i want to remove this network share. i hold the menu button and nothing happens. But when i add a folder under smb share i can remove it successfully by holdin down menu button. How can i remove a network location?
Happens to me for some reason too. Some network locations will pop up the contextual menu, some will not. Keep forgetting to investigate it. As an alternative you can just delete the entry in mediasources.xml

var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/mediasources.xml
Thanks Ned, but i'm new at this. Can you tell me how to access this file?
Ned Scott Wrote:Happens to me for some reason too. Some network locations will pop up the contextual menu, some will not. Keep forgetting to investigate it. As an alternative you can just delete the entry in mediasources.xml

var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/mediasources.xml

magnusfischer Wrote:Thanks Ned, but i'm new at this. Can you tell me how to access this file?

I would like to know how to do this. How can I access the sources?
Use something like Cyberduck to SSH into your Apple TV: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...le_on_ATV2 Then when you get to number 6, follow the instructions that Ned posted.
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
That's /Voumes/root/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/mediasources.xml

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Removing Network Locaiton Apple TV20