283 movies downloaded, only 229 show in library
OK, I'll try again, delete everything except the movie file, then let XBMC do it's thing

I'll post another debug log then too
Intel NUC 11 NUC11PAHi3 // LibreELEC 11.0
thereddog Wrote:OK, I'll try again, delete everything except the movie file, then let XBMC do it's thing

I'll post another debug log then too
Hopefull it will only be needed if the scrape is unsuccessful Big Grin
Still only 246 out of 283

New log:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?68l0y22m7xj9pzj
I have this problem as well. But I have a lot of foreign movies etc, so it is not a surprise for me that they are not found. However, I would love an easy way to spot what movies did not get scraped... doing it manually is really hard as the order in the library isn't the same as in file mode due to me scraping in swedish and tokens are ignored.

When you have 200+ movies this gets really frustrating.

Running 10.1 Dharma.

Any points or tips would be very much appreciated.
thereddog Wrote:Still only 246 out of 283
I had the same problem,when i was uninstalling/reinstalling the XBMC.And finally i found the solution.Some of the movies do not have the proper movie's title i.e Alexander the Great director's cut instead of the correct Alexander the Great and the same for some more movies.
If you go to Videos try to start one by one your movie's collection.
If the movie's title is correct it will show you the movie's thumb.
If it is not,press C\Movie information\Refresh and then a keyboard will be appeared in your screen.Type again the movies's title followed by .mkv
I hope it will help you
Vagelis..............

P.s Go to the Hard Disk where you have all your collection.
Check one by one all the MKV titles and rename to the correct ones............
check your naming conventions, you may also want to consider adding the year to the title ex moviename(year released).mkv. Are your movies one file or stacked? One more thing, do you have hide watched enabled?
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
thereddog Wrote:Still only 246 out of 283

New log:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?68l0y22m7xj9pzj
Please post log to pastebin - users will avoid logs posted to download sites.
SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:I had the same problem,when i was uninstalling/reinstalling the XBMC.And finally i found the solution.Some of the movies do not have the proper movie's title i.e Alexander the Great director's cut instead of the correct Alexander the Great and the same for some more movies.
If you go to Videos try to start one by one your movie's collection.
If the movie's title is correct it will show you the movie's thumb.
If it is not,press C\Movie information\Refresh and then a keyboard will be appeared in your screen.Type again the movies's title followed by .mkv
I hope it will help you
Vagelis..............

P.s Go to the Hard Disk where you have all your collection.
Check one by one all the MKV titles and rename to the correct ones............
The movies are being found on both IMDB and TVdb, they are just not showing up for whatever reason. Even the logs agree.
Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:check your naming conventions, you may also want to consider adding the year to the title ex moviename(year released).mkv. Are your movies one file or stacked? One more thing, do you have hide watched enabled?
I do not have hide watched enabled.

My naming format is E:\Movie (Year)\Movie (Year).ext

steelman1991 Wrote:Please post log to pastebin - users will avoid logs posted to download sites.

The log is 8MB, pastebing only allows 500kb IIRC
Here's what you need to do before I'll bother looking at your log:

1. Identify and name an exact movie filename that doesn't get scraped into the library.
2. Grep your log for that filename and post the segment that corresponds to it, plus the previous and next couple of movies/bits you think are useful.
3. Paste to pastebin.com or similar and link to it here fully describing the problem.

Basically, once your log gets over the size that pastebin allows, it's next to useless without search directions.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
283 movies downloaded, only 229 show in library0