Auto rip bluray
Sorry if this has been asked before, I have searched but could not find any answers, and I am kind of a n00b.
I wonder if there is any way of auto ripping BD with AnyDVD HD from within XBMC.
Put in the BD disc and choose "Play" or "Rip", this is possible in WMC, and kind of a dealbreaker for me, since my wife and kids need an easy way of using it.
Is there any other ways of getting FULL rips (not Make MKV partial rips)
There is not a way that I know of but this would be awesome if there was. I do all of the ripping manually. You can watch a disk with xbmc too though btw. Also if you are away and they want you to rip a dvd, you could do it remotely by logging into windows and then rip?
Yes but I want to make it as simple as possible, so that when my wife puts in a BR or DVD she has the choice of either playing it or ripping it. I have all my media on a Synology NAS and want to boot straight into XBMC with only a iPad remote. I know that in Windows MC7 you can get this functonality, but I would prefere the XBMC.
My wife is a teknofob, she hates everything wich require more than one push of a button, it took here a year to figure out the SqueezeboxOo
I think as a media center this should be one of the basic functions...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto rip bluray0