New Skinner Question
OK, I have taking on my first real project. I have gotten a few things working but have run int a few roadblocks as well. First I should say I am starting with the foundation skin (using 1080) and I am running a XBMC nightly build. I add the following control group to get a date and time on the screen:

Code:
        <control type="group">  <!-- Date bar -->
            <posy>774</posy>
            <control type="image">  <!-- Date bar Background -->
                <posx>0</posx>
                <width>1920</width>
                <height>26</height>
                <texture>time-bg.png</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="label">    <!-- Date bar Text-->
                <posx>0</posx>
                <width>1920</width>
                <height>26</height>
                <font>Home</font>
                <textcolor>HomeColor</textcolor>
                <align>right</align>
                <label>$INFO[System.Date] | $INFO[System.Time]</label>
            </control>
        </control>

With the code above I do not see the date or time on the screen. If I remove the "align" line then the text is on the left of the screen. I want it to align to the right hand side of the screen but am not sure how to get that to happen. I thought if I was building a 1080 skin that 1920 would be the right hand side of the screen.

Any help or suggestions would be great. I have also ran into a issue with aligning text in a horizontal scroll bar but I am still playing with that one and trying to figure it out on my own.

Thank in advance,
SoBBie
<align>right</align> in the label control places the label on the left of the <posx> point (i.e. it's right aligned against the given <posx> value).

You likely want to use <posx>r0</posx>.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

THANKS!!! Smile

Although it is 0r not r0 but at least you pointed me in the correct direction. I got it over on the correct side.

Smile
SoBBie

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Skinner Question0