Recommended Hardware for XBMC 10.0
CPU:
I understand for the recommended CPU would be a very fast modern dual core processor for Full HD. Is there any particular that people would suggest. Would any of the Intel Atom processors be good for this?

Graphics Card:
The next thing is Graphics Card, I assume that an NVIDIA GeForce 8.0 card that supports OpenGL 2.0 would be best...

Hard Drive:
Then it it recommended that XBMC is install on a Hard Drive of at least 2GB. Is there a certain speed of hard drive that I should look for maybe something faster than 7200RPM or does this matter at all?

Sound Card:
My question is what is the Sound Card that is recommended that is supported under ALSA and also has HD Sound or True Surround Sound?

Tuner Card:
I would also like to be able to watch live TV and record TV at the same time. I was wondering if there was a dual-tuner card that is recommended as well? Also is the Ceton InfiniTV Tuner Card supported at all?

RAM:
What is the recommended amount for RAM for XBMC especially when trying to watch live TV and record TV at the same time? should I just put the max of 4GB in?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recommended Hardware for XBMC 10.00