XBMC is Windowed or Full screen condition?
Does one exist?

Thanks.
yup, there's a System.ScreenMode infolabel
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I'm curious as to why you think you need it ?
I'm adding a toggle button and would like it to display 'Windowed' or 'Full screen' depending on which state XBMC is in.

exobuzz Wrote:Another request (sorry) Smile

It would be nice to have a shortcut button somewhere to switch between fullscreen/windowed (to do the equivalent of \ key". useful on touchscreens so you can temporarily get out of xbmc to launch something else for example.

Hitcher Wrote:Sure, I've been meaning to add a Toggle Window/Fullscreen button somewhere as I use it when switching off my TV so Windows doesn't crash. Along with the fact that I need to update the Shutdown menu to add a more functions so I'll stick it there.

EDIT: Thanks ronie, I checked the boolean condition for it but didn't think to look at the info labels.
Sounds dangerous to the average users for the sake of just a few people since I found in the past that non full screening on things like openelec and xbmclive make you lose focus of xbmc and are unable to navigate around and need to hard reboot (may have changed recently)
Um, maybe we need a System.CanWindow boolean condition?

I take it the back slash key is still operation on these installs though?

I need it window XBMC when switching off my HDMI TV otherwise Windows reverts to VGA mode and wont switch back when the TV is turned on again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC is Windowed or Full screen condition?0