Change Movie to Music Video?
Question 
So as topic says i'm not sure what i do here. The problem is that i dont have music videos but concerts, and seems like at least most of them is being found using "The MovieDB" scraper, now i cant choose content to be music video and get this scraper, i need it to be movies, and found using movies puts them in the movie DB and not as a Music video, is there any way to change this? either using the movie scraper under music videos, or change content without it updating once more and not being found?

TLDR: Concerts goes in movies and not Music videos, what to do?

Ps. Would like to get around doing the manuel *.nfo since it's like 50+ and somewhat all are found using "The MovieDB" Scraper.
So no way to do this?
They are classed as movies. I have the same with Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Scorpions and Iron Maiden.

If you really really want them to appear under music videos you would have to manually create the .NFO files as no scraper will be suitable.
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change Movie to Music Video?0