Unable to play Zune Marketplace Videos in XBMC
One of my favourite shows, The Guild, is only allowing you to download their episodes from Microsoft's new Zune player/maketplace. This is all fine and dandy however it will only play in Zune, when I try to run it in XBMC (or vlc) its all green and pixelly. I was wondering if/when there may be a zune plugin for xbmc or a way to get them to play in xbmc.
They are probably DRM protected. Nothing we can do about it AFAIK.
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
Well thats rather unfortunate. I may have to watch this show on my actual 360 then
DRM'd media most likely. Nevertheless i'd like to know what kind of media it is.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
you can get software that will strip the DRM out of the files you are wanting to play Wink
A free web show, with drm? disgrace.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to play Zune Marketplace Videos in XBMC0