[WINDOWS] XBMC dropped my entire library
Ok, so today I really screwed up my XBMC Sad

First off, I tried to sync my downstairs desktop (main pc) with all of my media to a new XBMC install on my upstairs computer using mysql. Afterwards, I mapped both hard drives from my main pc to my network, to allow access to my media from upstairs. After choosing to export video library (separate), I noticed in my skin settings (I'm using NEON) that Movies, HD Movies, and TV shows were greyed out. Upon looking in my videos folder>source folders, I saw that the scrapers had become unassigned, so I tried to set them back to their proper scraper (imdb, tvbd, etc.) but after I choose the proper scraper and click ok, it reverts back to "none." I then tried a restart on my main PC, but when I fired up XBMC, not only are my files still not scraped, but XBMC is running at 0.5 fps, and I am running windows 7 64-bit with and i7 and a Radeon HD 5780. I'm afraid I got in a little over my head and any suggestions would be much appreciated.
The debug log will be telling you it cannot connect to your mysql database.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:The debug log will be telling you it cannot connect to your mysql database.

Just restored windows to before I installed mysql, still having same issues. I'm currently reviewing the debug log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] XBMC dropped my entire library0