Tv series all eps showing up twice
(2016-12-11, 04:36)bullandy Wrote:
(2016-09-06, 11:06)brayrobert201 Wrote: I'm very late to the party on this one, but this is the thread that shows up when I searched for this problem.

Anyway, before deleting your DB:

Open MySQL, go to that DB, then run:

delete from episode using episode, episode e1 where episode.idEpisode > e1.idEpisode and episode.c18 = e1.c18;

That'll do a search for every duplicate file path and remove the higher-numbered duplicate. Might take a few minutes to run.

Hi do you think this will stop this problem for reoccurring? or do you fix it by only updating from one of the kodi instals per above in this thread?

What are you using ? I know my PC using Kodi Jarvis Does not do it , but all my Raspberry Pi's do it Sad with Krypton and 18
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
What are you using ? I know my PC using Kodi Jarvis Does not do it , but all my Raspberry Pi's do it Sad with Krypton and 18
[/quote]

I am using a PC and and android TV all with Jarvis 16.1

So frustrating just did a clean database it asked

what do you want to do with the old M:\ movie path I said - remove

New movie path ip -- Keep

Old Tv path T: Remove, kind of hung for a while
Then it finishes and the movies are now all perfect but the TV eps are all gone... it never asked me what I want to do with the new path for TV. WHYYYYY!!!
Well found my problem by accident ! Was having Raspberry Pi crashes and found out one of my Folders in TV shows contained Poster.jpg as a folder which had a complete copy of all my TV shows ! Now I never did that so something weird happen !
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv series all eps showing up twice0