Skygo "sky player" for xbmc
Hey y'all just wondering if this request would be possible? I know in the past 'skyplayer' days this would not be possible cause of silverlight, But now the service is skygo it has iOS apps for iPad/iPhone.Now correct me if I'm wrong but these devices don't support silverlight? So sky must be sending the streams in mpeg4? Which we would be able to view on xbmc? I think this would be a great add on as skygo offers sky movies and sky sports!

Regards Tom
Id love this built into XMBC..

After they cancelled this through WMC 7 I have since stopped using it in favour for XMBC. I have to manually log my pc into Sky and move the Silverlight app over to my TV.

I have also tested logging in 3 times simultaneously HTPC/Notebook/XBOX360 and all streamed just as they used too... not sure if they use the machine logging like they used too.

If this is the case I believe it could be as easy as logging in and streaming within XMBC
+1
Well searching the interwebs came up with this...

http://www.avforums.com/forums/home-ente...oblem.html

Jist of the post is he has SkyGo within XBMC but has jerky streams due to hardware acceleration being enabled...

but the question needs asking! how has he managed to integrate them both!! Sad
Whatever came of Skygo on XBMC in the endHuh
Modded MK1 NUC - CLICK ----- NUC Wiki - CLICK

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

honestly this would be the ONE plugin to rule all for tv catchup in the UK....it has alls sky channels, sky anytime and bbc iplayer integrated.

but last i heard its impossible because they use silverlight.
Surely it's time!
any update on thisHuh
Modded MK1 NUC - CLICK ----- NUC Wiki - CLICK

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

+1
No change until Sky move from Silverlight - timescale on this could be a very long time - on the Sky Forum the question has been asked numerous time and the only response is a standard no plans for the time being.
The only option i know at the time being that can work is to jailbreak to activate airplay for skygo and use airplay. I havent tried this myself but in theory this would work. No idea what the picture quality would be like tho.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
That wont work as Sky have blocked Sky Go from working on jailbroken devices.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skygo "sky player" for xbmc0