Autostart xbmc
Hi all,

I use xbmc-pvr already a couple of month together with TVheadend. I build my own htpc but it seems that the start of the htpc makes troubles. Fact is that when I choice xbmc as start desktop it runs well under Ubuntu, but than the problem comes up that TVheadend can't find any hardware. Does anybody has an solution for me how I can get this problem solved?

cheers
Alf
install xbmc-live and follow the instructions in this guide after xbmc-live is running: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=91716
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Oh my goodness there are many pages, maybe do you remember on which page I can found that information? On the other hand I'm really wondering why that point isn't described as a sticky note, because I can see that many users has the same problem, not only me.

When I install xbmc-live will that not conflict with the actual installation from Lars op den Kamp? Sorry that I asked that way but I'm not the great IT genius :-(.

Hope anyway that somebody can answer me that question.

I did in the meantime also some research under Google and I found also one solution that I have to add the command

"If your 2 adapters take time to start, you just need to add one line like "/bin/sleep 10" in the start section of /etc/init.d/tvheadend.
It will wait 10 sec before the TVHeadEnd service starts.

But where do I have to place the command, means after which line?

cheers
Alfons

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Autostart xbmc0