Very interesting idea
i recently saw this link on a blog http://cybersky-tv.net/

its torrent style p2p sharing of worldwide tv.  example: you want to watch fox ( or pay per view channels? ) in some other place in the world where it is not broadcast you just tune in with this client which recieves the stream from many sources, making the bandwidth costs nothing.  anyways when i saw this i thought it was a really great idea for software with the xbox and thought i should share this
argh!! wrong forum
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

sorry
i would just like to know why this is in the wrong forum?  i think that the guy's post was something that suggests a feature suggestion?  of course i'm new here so thats probably why i'm confused.

*edited part* i just hit the "submit post" and came to the realization that this should be a post submitted in the "scripts" section? am i wrong?
this was originally in the development section and moved here so it is now in the proper place, it was wrong before.
ohhhh...ummm chalk my stupidity up to being a late arrival. lol :joker:
...anyways...this would be a great feature to have, unfortunately, it appears it is illegal in all but three countries to actually use the software. i only remember two of the countries, antigua and posl wherever those are, lol. now, most of you probably could care less, but the xbmc dev's have so far been very good about not including things that are illegal and for good reason, they are smart. believe it or not, there is some stuff going on and a lot of people are going to be in for a rude awakening when they get a letter in the mail or a knock at their door. enough with my rant, if this is in fact legal and works good after it is released on march 22, this would be an excellent addition to xbmc, it could be a partial solution to something i have been dying to see, live tv in xbmc! well, not technically live, but close enough if the delay is really only 5-10 seconds as the developers of this software claim. also note that they are currently accepting betatesters for the software. i am going to stay away from it until it is confirmed completely illegal, legal for some things, perfectly legit, or whatever as i am uber-noided about things like that and would rather be safe than sorry. however, if somebody else would like to give it a shot, please do, take some screenies and share your results with us in this thread so it can be determined if this would in fact be a good solution. for all we know, they software may suck and it could just be a complete nuisance to use, nevertheless implement into xbmc.
if its not possible to ad as an embedded feature in xbmc, does anyone know if it would be possible to be coded in script form?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Very interesting idea0