Bug with TV Show Season/Episode File Descriptions
For those interested:

I found what appears to be a bug within TV SHOWS when the same episode number is repeated within different seasons within the same folder structure. To get to the point using an example, I have the following folder name:

SpongeBob SquarePants - S01e13e15e17e40 - S02e17e20e24e27 - S03e11e13

When displayed in XBMC, S01e13 & S03e13 have the correct titles, but point to the same scraper description/thumbnail (for example, both point to the S01e13 episode information, and both display S01e13 thumbnails). If I go and manually correct/fix S03e13, then both point to S03e13 (S01e13 also changes).

The same issue exists for S01e17 and S02e17 in the above folder structure.
All other episodes are displayed correctly.

This is not a scraper issue. It is a XBMC issue. The correct episode descriptions and thumbnails are in the .nfo file.

All episodes are on the same disc (TS_VIDEO) file, otherwise, I'd simply split the seasons apart (into different folder structures) to avoid this bug.

Thanks,
Rick

Using XBMC Darwin 10.8.0
SVN 10.1 Git:e9e9099 ? (compiled Mar9 2011)
MacBook Pro w/ OS 10.6
What are your custom regexps?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Not sure if this is what you are asking for, but my advanced settings xml has the following for tvshowmatching:

<advancedsettings>

<tvshowmatching append="no">
<regexp>\[[Ss]([0-9]+)\]_\[[Ee]([0-9]+)\]?([^\\/]*)(?Sad?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
<regexp>[\._ \[\-\\/]([0-9]+)x([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)(?Sad?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
<regexp>[Ss]([0-9]+)[\.\-]?[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)(?Sad?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
<regexp>[\._ \-\\/]([0-9]+)([0-9][0-9])([\._ \-][^\\/]*)(?Sad?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
</tvshowmatching>

<video>
<selectmaxaudiochannelstream>true</selectmaxaudiochannelstream>
</video>

<videoextensions>
<add>.html</add>
</videoextensions>

</advancedsettings>

This appears of interest, but not sure I can decipher if it's the source of the issue...Thanks for any help/advice.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug with TV Show Season/Episode File Descriptions0