Large files not playing on xbmc...?
I posted yesterday about my large files (i.e.: 5GB or more) not playing over FTP. Since then I have tried WebDAV and UPnP and I get the same problem... My library scans fine... other movies that are smaller in size play with no problems.. just my large movies won't play at all. I have tried everything I can think of and the problem still won't go away....

If someone has any ideas they would be MUCH appreciated.

thanks
No need to start a new thread. Be patient. While you wait try to learn about these various protocols and how they work, or keep searching on google for people with possible similar situations.
Ned Scott Wrote:No need to start a new thread. Be patient. While you wait try to learn about these various protocols and how they work, or keep searching on google for people with possible similar situations.

sorry... just wanted to clarify that it wasn't working on UPnP and webDAV as well....

I'll check out google and try to read up tho...
Rainbow 
Ned Scott Wrote:No need to start a new thread. Be patient. While you wait try to learn about these various protocols and how they work, or keep searching on google for people with possible similar situations.

It is my fault for the new thread, my advice, as the problem was in fact different.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Large files not playing on xbmc...?0