• 7(current)
[Release] Internet Archive ROM Launcher
Hello i have box tv android 4.4 all other extensions work fine. But iarl extension not lunch game...
I must configure external launch? I try to choose the directory system but its empty...

Could you explain more about that on android?
Thank

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 3 en utilisant Tapatalk
whats the easiest way to populate an XML list with standalone games only?

I have all my roms on a network share at home, ive previously used used Rom Collection Browser but this seems to integrate better with various skins. However the one thing I cant work out is how to scrape my games into it.

I can change the Download path etc but the list still shows all the games and I only want it to show mine. I Know I can create my list but that seems quite time consuming and not sure what happens if I add a new rom to the Download path whether it gets picked up or not... any suggestions welcome
The IARL is designed to check your downloads for purposes of seeing if the game needed to be downloaded from the archive first.

try this beta out
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...m+launcher

it works with IARL and it might have the functionality that your looking for.
Box: Matircom G Box AMLS812
Kodi: SPMC
Skin APPTV
Connection ADSL(11MPS) , Ethernet
Game Systems : Wii, PS3
Cable Provider: WOW! (Wide Open West)
Media servers (windows 10 PC) Mediaportal, Playon, Kodi

(2017-01-16, 04:14)tornicade Wrote: The IARL is designed to check your downloads for purposes of seeing if the game needed to be downloaded from the archive first.

try this beta out
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...m+launcher

it works with IARL and it might have the functionality that your looking for.

excellent i'll take a look thank you.... I liked RCB, but it just wasn't customizable enough with regards to skins etc, but did everything I wanted.

I'll check this out and see how I get on :-)
Hello apologies for my english I have a question how to set up iarl on android so roms are saved to disk shared by samba. I have set the path to the folder on this drive but I still get an error. Can anyone help me?
Is there a way to increase the temp files that saves downloaded data past the 20gb in the settings?
I've used IARL on Kodi with a Linux media center that I built and was able to get it working while maintaining my status as a lurker.
Now, I'm playing around with an Android / Kodi box and I haven't been able to find where to point the individual consoles to my Retroarch installation.
I've got the path for Retroarch entered in External Launchers, but based on the tutorials I've read, I need to tell each individual console to point to External Launchers and I don't see where to do that.
Will I need to manually change the configuration files or is there another way?
Thanks in advance for any help.
(Sorry if my terminology is bad)
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Internet Archive ROM Launcher2