• 29(current)
[RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3
OK, I have installed the php-cgi and Visual C++ packages. Now, do I need to only install the addon in xbmc zip file or I must also install your repository first? Is the repository necessary or mandatory?
OK got it working. One suggestion, would it be possible to have the scanning done on the original titles of the movies? I say this because I'm french and I have modified many movie titles but those cannot be found at IMDB.
@m4x1m

Last weak I updated to 13 gotham version, and with it, I also changed for Aeon MQ5 skin for batter support in the new version.
Your great add-on is still works great as always, but the only problem is that in the new skin there is no information of the full MPAA rating ): Which was very useful function for me...

Do you know maybe how i can display this full MPAA description anywhere on the screen?
(2014-05-10, 06:15)LEDFan Wrote: OK got it working. One suggestion, would it be possible to have the scanning done on the original titles of the movies? I say this because I'm french and I have modified many movie titles but those cannot be found at IMDB.

About movies, the script use the iMDB ID, the title isn't important.

(2014-05-11, 01:04)playaz100 Wrote: @m4x1m

Last weak I updated to 13 gotham version, and with it, I also changed for Aeon MQ5 skin for batter support in the new version.
Your great add-on is still works great as always, but the only problem is that in the new skin there is no information of the full MPAA rating ): Which was very useful function for me...

Do you know maybe how i can display this full MPAA description anywhere on the screen?

I think depends how the skin shows the mpaa. I use Transparency! and this skin has a prefix like "Rated " you can choose in the addon settings the prefix.
LG M227WD - ASUS S1-AT5NM10E - LOGITECH HARMONY 300i - MINI KEYBOARD USB
Running Ubuntu Precise 12.04.04 - FRODO 12.03 - Transparency!
Movies: 996 - TV Show: 98 - Albums: 1161

My Script: Rating Update - Thumbnails Cleaner
Thanks for your answer m4x1m.

But I did find solution to display the full MPAA on my favorite Aeon MQ5 skin. Whoever want to add it as well, you can do so by editing the DialogVideoInfo.xml file to add this command $INFO[ListItem.mpaa].
Now its works perfectly again Smile
Download from GoogleDrive
script.ratingupdate-1.3.6.zip

Download & Install my unofficial XBMC repository
repository.m4x1m.zip

Code:
v1.3.6:
- Added script.module.simplejson as dependency but uses internal JSON if python version is >= 2.7.
- Fixed error when the script try to get the Top250 due to changes in the page by the IMDb staff.
- Fixed some minor bugs.

Thanks for adding the MPAA updates!

Now I was wondering if it were possible to "add keywords as tags" like for example how the Universal Scrapper and Media Companion now do?

Thanks again for all the hard work!
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Hi I have just followed all the instructions and installed the script. I am running Gotham 13.1 beta 2, Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) in win 7 ultimate.
I got a script failed on ruMain.py. following is the copy of the log:
09:19:53 T:1520 NOTICE: [Rating Update] - Starting Rating Update v1.3.6
09:19:53 T:6968 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
09:19:53 T:6968 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
09:19:53 T:6968 NOTICE: [Rating Update] - Sending query to the IMDb site, please wait ...
09:20:14 T:6968 NOTICE: [Rating Update] - Imports the current Top250 list
09:20:14 T:6968 NOTICE: [Rating Update] - Started updating for the Top250
09:20:14 T:6968 NOTICE: [Rating Update] - The Godfather: there's no need any updates
09:20:14 T:6968 NOTICE: [Rating Update] - The Godfather: Part II: there's no need any updates
09:20:15 T:6968 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'mysql.connector.errors.ProgrammingError'>
Error Contents: 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'XBMC'@'192.168.10.103' (using password: YES)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ruMain.py", line 479, in <module>
if onTop250 == "true": Top250()
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ruMain.py", line 33, in __init__
getResponse = self.doScan()
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ruMain.py", line 142, in doScan
self.doUpdate( Movie )
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ruMain.py", line 104, in doUpdate
RawXBMC.Execute( 'UPDATE movie SET c13="%s" WHERE idMovie="%s"' % ( str( Movie[4] ), Movie[0] ) )
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ruCommon.py", line 137, in Execute
return RawXBMC.Query( Query )
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ruCommon.py", line 126, in Query
RawXBMCConnect = ConnectToXbmcDb()
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\ruCommon.py", line 147, in ConnectToXbmcDb
return mysql.connector.Connect( host = str( DBHost ), port = int( "3306" ), database = str( DBName ), user = str( DBUser ), password = str( DBPass ) )
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.myconnpy\lib\mysql\connector\__init__.py", line 98, in connect
return MySQLConnection(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.myconnpy\lib\mysql\connector\connection.py", line 118, in __init__
self.connect(**kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.myconnpy\lib\mysql\connector\connection.py", line 382, in connect
self._open_connection()
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.myconnpy\lib\mysql\connector\connection.py", line 349, in _open_connection
self._ssl)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.myconnpy\lib\mysql\connector\connection.py", line 176, in _do_auth
raise errors.get_exception(packet)
ProgrammingError: 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'XBMC'@'192.168.10.103' (using password: YES)
-->End of Python script error report<--

Any ideas or help in resolving this please

Nevermind please... I resolved the issue... I has a bad password for the Database...
Regards,

PJ
Hi,

I'm having an issue on 12.3 frodo.
The popup window appears on launch (giving 4 options), however i am unable to navigate up or down to highlight or select the section required (top 250, movies etc)?

Tried removing and re adding from repo but still the same issue?

Any deals?
(2014-05-24, 23:18)ShadowTek Wrote: Thanks for adding the MPAA updates!

Now I was wondering if it were possible to "add keywords as tags" like for example how the Universal Scrapper and Media Companion now do?

The keywords seems to be taken from themoviedb.org not from IMDb.

(2014-05-25, 06:26)P_Jamula Wrote: Hi I have just followed all the instructions and installed the script. I am running Gotham 13.1 beta 2, Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) in win 7 ultimate.
Any ideas or help in resolving this please

Nevermind please... I resolved the issue... I has a bad password for the Database...

Thanks, I'll add a checks for this error.

(2014-06-02, 23:46)DerekCuster Wrote: Hi,

I'm having an issue on 12.3 frodo.
The popup window appears on launch (giving 4 options), however i am unable to navigate up or down to highlight or select the section required (top 250, movies etc)?

Tried removing and re adding from repo but still the same issue?

Any deals?

Please, post a debug log and be sure that the three options, under "What do you want update?" in the addon settings, was activated.

(2014-06-03, 18:54)m4x1m Wrote:
(2014-05-24, 23:18)ShadowTek Wrote: Thanks for adding the MPAA updates!

The keywords seems to be taken from themoviedb.org not from IMDb.

Hi, yes I think that's how Universal scrapper does it but Media Companion takes them from IMDB with an option of how many keywords to convert. (If that helps any)
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Gotham 13.1 Rating Update 1.3.6 (your repro)

Query to IMDB failed when update of 250 button pressed,
Movie button scans all films with zero updates and same with TV listings.
Individual updates with T! seems to indicate it can't find the IMDB address.
Gotham doesn't have the IMDB scraper, I do use the universal with ratings from IMDB though that.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=223188
(2014-06-11, 00:16)PatK Wrote: Gotham 13.1 Rating Update 1.3.6 (your repro)

Query to IMDB failed when update of 250 button pressed,
Movie button scans all films with zero updates and same with TV listings.
Individual updates with T! seems to indicate it can't find the IMDB address.
Gotham doesn't have the IMDB scraper, I do use the universal with ratings from IMDB though that.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=223188

Launch this "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC-extras\Php5\php-cgi.exe" -q "C:\Users\PatK\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.ratingupdate\resources\lib\php\getTop250.php" from command line, probably is a php-cgi problem.

Be sure this is installed:
- Download the x86 version of VisualStudio C++ 2012 from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...x?id=30679 (need if missing msvcr110.dll)

Not quite sure which cure worked.... I had msvcr110.dll previously installed from Frodo, but re-installed from your link. Put the command suggested into the CMD and it came back... "No input files specified", now it's all working. Go figure... thanks m4x1m
(2014-06-13, 17:22)PatK Wrote: Not quite sure which cure worked.... I had msvcr110.dll previously installed from Frodo, but re-installed from your link. Put the command suggested into the CMD and it came back... "No input files specified", now it's all working. Go figure... thanks m4x1m

Probably 32bit/64bit differences. Huh

Download from GoogleDrive
script.ratingupdate-1.3.7.zip

Download & Install my unofficial XBMC repository
repository.m4x1m.zip

Code:
v1.3.7:
- Added a checks on startup to be sure the database settings are correct.
- Updated IMDbPHP Version 2.2.1 to new Version 2.2.3.

• 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.37