[RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3
Tank you fpr you hard work with thumbnail cleaner works exelente tank you again
Download from GoogleDrive
script.ratingupdate-1.4.2.zip

Download & Install my unofficial KODI repository
repository.m4x1m.zip

Code:
v1.4.2:
- Updated IMDbPHP Version 2.6.1 to new Version 3.2.0.
- Added update rating option to the context menu (thanks to thedenethor for the hint).
LG M227WD - ASUS S1-AT5NM10E - LOGITECH HARMONY 300i - MINI KEYBOARD USB
Running Ubuntu Precise 12.04.04 - FRODO 12.03 - Transparency!
Movies: 996 - TV Show: 98 - Albums: 1161

My Script: Rating Update - Thumbnails Cleaner
(2016-03-19, 18:11)m4x1m Wrote: Download from GoogleDrive
script.ratingupdate-1.4.2.zip

repository.m4x1m.zip

Code:
v1.4.2:
- Updated IMDbPHP Version 2.6.1 to new Version 3.2.0.
- Added update rating option to the context menu (thanks to thedenethor for the hint).

Thanks!!!
Hi,

I just wanted to try your script but I do get "Dependencies not met" while installing on my KODIbuntu box. I also installed your repository but script.module.myconnpy is not linked and the link in this thread is also dead.

Any clue?
Kodi 17.x running on Nvidia Shield, 1x KODIbuntu
mySQL hosted on WHS 2011
(2016-03-19, 23:42)upD8R Wrote: Hi,

I just wanted to try your script but I do get "Dependencies not met" while installing on my KODIbuntu box. I also installed your repository but script.module.myconnpy is not linked and the link in this thread is also dead.

Any clue?

script.module.myconnpy-1.1.7.zip

Thanks indeed!
Kodi 17.x running on Nvidia Shield, 1x KODIbuntu
mySQL hosted on WHS 2011
Posible bug when showing context menu in playlist, ratingupdate shows twice:

(2016-03-24, 01:16)Edworld Wrote: Posible bug when showing context menu in playlist, ratingupdate shows twice:

THANKS

Download from GoogleDrive
script.ratingupdate-1.4.3.zip

repository.m4x1m.zip

Code:
v1.4.3:
- Fixed little bug to show proper context menu.

Hi I have kodi running through OSMC on a RPi2. How can I install php-cgi so that this add-on works?
(2016-03-31, 11:08)aussie_huddo Wrote: Hi I have kodi running through OSMC on a RPi2. How can I install php-cgi so that this add-on works?

Hi aussie

php-cgi is already installed on osmc.

Path is

Code:
/usr/bin/

Put path in ratings update settings.
Hi! I am using LibreElec and Kodi 16.1. I wanted to install the Rating Update script through your repository, but I see only Thumbnails Cleaner. Rating Update 1.4.3 only shows up when I disable the "Hide incompatible" setting from the side menu. My Kodi installation is in german, so it is possible that the option is called differently in english.

Will there be a compatible version for Kodi 16.1? Or is there something I need to do, so that the script can be installed?

Regards!
(2016-06-14, 19:27)donkamillo Wrote: Hi! I am using LibreElec and Kodi 16.1. I wanted to install the Rating Update script through your repository, but I see only Thumbnails Cleaner. Rating Update 1.4.3 only shows up when I disable the "Hide incompatible" setting from the side menu. My Kodi installation is in german, so it is possible that the option is called differently in english.

Will there be a compatible version for Kodi 16.1? Or is there something I need to do, so that the script can be installed?

Regards!

Hi donkamillo

Try downloading the zip file from first post. Unzip it on your computer.

Then copy the folder to the addons directory inside .kodi folder.

Restart kodi hopefully ratings update should be installed inside program addons.
Hi the_bo! The addon is installed now, but I seem to have problems to get it work. On OpenELEC 6.0 or so it worked. Now I have LibreELEC 7.0.1. I can't get it to work. I have installed php, copyed the php-cgi to the home directory, made it executibel, set it in the rating update settings, but still get the error "The query to IMDB site has failed.".

I wanted to upload a debug log, but the Kodi log uploader addon also does not work. I have to see if I can upload one manually.

Is there something else I should try?

Regards!
Hi all! Here is the debug log. I tryed to update the top250 list and get the error message, that the query to the imdb site has failed. Maybe someone can figure out what is going wrong with my installation?

http://pastebin.com/D0egKHLL

Thanks!

Regards!
Installed Krypton and the number of votes is no longer separated by a comma
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.37