• 39(current)
[RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3
(2016-12-11, 01:36)judocama Wrote: I When I give you to get the top 250 list comes out the following error:
THE QUERY TO IMDB SITE HAS FAILED SORRY

How can I solve it?

Same problem here...it would be great if someone can fix this issue...
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
windows 7 krypton beta7 works fine
For Rating update, i am unable to install python. It says Cant remove old file system/bin/php Read only file system. Appreciate you help. I am using minix neo x8-h plus
How are we, NVIDIA Shield (Android) users, able to install the php-cgi?

I went to the link provided, downloaded the .tar file, extracted it, placed it on my NVDIA Shield, changed the path...and the addon doesn't work.

Please help me out. I got this working on Openelec but not on NVIDA Shield. What am I doing wrong?

I am having the following report in LOG:

[Rating Update] - Starting Rating Update v1.4.3 (Single Mode TVShow)
14:48:38 T:1587534128 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(38): Script invoked without an addon. Adding all addon modules installed to python path as fallback. This behaviour will be removed in future version.
14:48:38 T:1587534128 NOTICE: [Rating Update] - Sending query to the IMDb site, please wait ...
14:48:38 T:1587534128 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.OSError'>
Error Contents: [Errno 13] Permission denied
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.ratingupdate/resources/lib/ruTVShow.py", line 131, in <module>
TVShows()
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.ratingupdate/resources/lib/ruTVShow.py", line 16, in __init__
getResponse = self.doUpdate()
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.ratingupdate/resources/lib/ruTVShow.py", line 43, in doUpdate
this thread is dead i think...
(2016-12-22, 12:19)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2016-12-11, 01:36)judocama Wrote: I When I give you to get the top 250 list comes out the following error:
THE QUERY TO IMDB SITE HAS FAILED SORRY

How can I solve it?

Same problem here...it would be great if someone can fix this issue...

same for me on latest libreelec it wont work since 2 weeks or so !!

is there nobody that want to maintaine and or fix the addon ?? ;(
addon is currently dead on v17
Under what circumstances is the following xml displayed?

script_rating_update-lists.xml

Update: Nevermind, I got it... Smile
(2017-02-26, 05:11)djhifi Wrote: addon is currently dead on v17

works fine with windows 7
I think on some Systems its the missing or corrupt php-cgi file!!
I have been testing Rating Update 1.4.3 for a day now and I'm having some problems.

I'm running LibreElec 8.0.0 with a back end MySQL database on my server. The database version is 107.

When updating the rating for a single movie (via the context menu) everything works fine.

If I try to update the rating for all my movies, Rating Update writes the information to the wrong columns in the database. It writes "votes" to "movie"."c04" and "rating" to "movie"."c05". Instead all ratings should be done in the table "rating" as it does when updating for a single movie ("movie"."c04" should be NULL and "movie"."c05" is a foreign key to "rating"."rating_id").

I don't get an "Update rating" context menu for tv shows (why is that?), so for tv shows I can only do a full update. A full update for tv shows also writes to the wrong tables and columns. It writes "votes" to "tvshow"."c03" and "rating" to "tvshow"."c04". Tv show ratings should also be written to the table "rating" and "tvshow"."c03" should be NULL and "tvshow"."c04" should be set to the value of "rating"."rating_id".

I'm also wondering why the ratings are not updated for individual episodes.
Hi All,

Just to share my experience...

On Windows 10 x64 and Kodi 17.1, the add-on is working perfectly (version 1.4.3).

You have just to follow the instructions reported in the first post. For your convenience, please find at this link the "VC9 x86 Non Thread Safe" zip package to be used (download the version 5.6.9, that is a VC9 build). In addition to that you have also to download and install the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2008 SP1 x86 from this link.

Movie rates, Top 250 and TV Shows (only the main rate) work perfectly. It is just a pity that the add-on does not update the rates of the single episodes too.
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
Which would be the files needed for 64bit Kodi?
(2017-04-05, 00:44)HeresJohnny Wrote: Which would be the files needed for 64bit Kodi?
Kodi is 32 bit only at this time, there is no 64bit Kodi.
Wow, I don't know what to say... but as a Team Kodi member you seem to be really out of the loop.
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.37