Music Video Jukebox Broken
(2012-03-20, 21:27)izenl Wrote: Hi,

I have made some changes to the Default.py, but since I'm unable to reproduce the bug. I would like to call for your help.

You can get the sources for the new Default.py here: http://code.google.com/p/izexbmcaddons/s...Default.py

Can you replace the Default.py in the XBMC\addons\plugin.video.musicvideojukebox folder with this new source? And let me know if it works.
If so I will submit it to the official repo.

Thanks in advance,
-iZE

I have XMBC Eden RC2, I don't know where they store plugins, because I can't see plugin in addons folder. I can't see a lot plugin in addons folder which I have in XMBC player.
If you're on Windows 7, it will be in your C:\Users\<Your Username>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons folder.
Hello,

At home, it does not work either!

I have windows 7 x64, eden

and the youtube pluggin works great!

Music video jukebox by cons do not start looking for the artist!

I also tried replacing the "default.py" version "R74", without any results! : (

I also lived in Switzerland, as "Powderking" that can not run either a video jukebox of music!
do you think the Swiss are IP blocked?

Bizarre, because after working great!

greeting
Hi,

I'm sorry but I now have noticed myself that the plugin is not working anymore on Eden on a Linux box. (on my Windows system it does still work though)

I will need to review my code and make necessary changes, unfortunately I don't have much time available to spent on this, but I will certainly do my best.

Kind Regards,
-iZE
The code at http://code.google.com/p/izexbmcaddons/s...Default.py fixes the script error for me on Linux.

Thanks,
izenl, i just wanted to tell you that this is one of the best add ons for XBMC i have come across. Its a real showcase for showing the benefits of XBMC to any of my mates when they are over at my place and its the best way to show off too!

Excellent add on and i hope it keeps going strong.

Thank you!
Is anyone maintaining this plugin?
Seems to be completely broken on Gotham

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Video Jukebox Broken0