Multiple onclick in static list content Error
Howdy

Using the latest windows nightly build (09-Aug-2011) I don't seem to be able to execute <onclick> controls in sequence within static list content containers. It was working on the previous day's build. I was wondering if something specific has been changed?

Cheers
Just to elaborate on this in my home screen main wraplist control I have the menu items set to activate like this:

Code:
<onclick>SetFocus(21)</onclick>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Programs)</onclick>

The first <onclick> sets the focus to an empty button control that triggers a multimage control to become visible. The second <onclick> then activates the actual menu item.

It's always worked as intended up until yesterday's latest nightly. So I was wondering if this is now intended new behaviour or has something gone wrong? I can adapt the skin if I have to but obviously won't bother if it's a bug that's going to be fixed.

Cheers
Its not just you its a bug that needs to be fixed oddly enough I think its a bug with extra parameters if I change line 606 of conlfuence's home to this
PHP Code:
<onclick>Notification(OMG,Its stuffed no video window,,)</onclick>
<
onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos)</onclick
then all I get is the Notification
but if I change it to this (no ,,)
PHP Code:
<onclick>Notification(OMG,Its stuffed no video window)</onclick>
<
onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos)</onclick
I still only get the notification but it says
Quote:OMG,Its stuffed no video window)ActivateWindow(Videos)

and if you look at the log its really doing a big mistake
Quote:17:31:41 T:5096 WARNING: CUtil::SplitParams(OMG,Its stuffed no video window)ActivateWindow(Videos) - end of string while searching for ) or "
17:32:39 T:5096 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
17:32:39 T:5096 ERROR: Control 1 in window 10099 has been asked to focus, but it can't
17:32:44 T:5096 ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action '' defined
17:32:44 T:5096 WARNING: CUtil::SplitParams(OMG,Its stuffed no video window)ActivateWindow(Videos) - end of string while searching for ) or "
17:33:00 T:5096 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
17:33:00 T:5096 ERROR: Control 1 in window 10099 has been asked to focus, but it can't
17:33:03 T:5096 ERROR: Previous line repeats 2 times.
17:33:03 T:5096 ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action '' defined
17:33:03 T:5096 WARNING: CUtil::SplitParams(OMG,Its stuffed no video window,,)ActivateWindow(Videos) - end of string while searching for ) or "
17:33:06 T:5096 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
17:33:06 T:5096 ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action '' defined
17:33:06 T:5096 WARNING: CUtil::SplitParams(OMG,Its stuffed no video window,,)ActivateWindow(Videos) - end of string while searching for ) or "
17:33:09 T:5096 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
17:33:09 T:5096 ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action '' defined
17:33:09 T:5096 WARNING: CUtil::SplitParams(OMG,Its stuffed no video window,,)ActivateWindow(Videos) - end of string while searching for ) or "
Oh right thanks for checking mate - I'll hold off on making any changes!
fixed, thanks for report Sharpe and reproduce method Jezz_X
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
That's great many thanks pieh.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple onclick in static list content Error0