Top Remote Controller
I was wondering what is rated the BEST remote to use with a windows machine running XBMC? Currently i use a wireless keyboard wich is nice for naming and the use of the keyboard, but some skins do not support the moouse feature, wich honestly drives me crazy. I'm waiting for the day that someone finally figures out how to fully integrate Kinect, but i knwo that may still b a ways away. Either way, what is the best remote control to use?
Use an RC6 compatible remote. Or one that uses the ehome driver. Check the wiki for more info

The microsoft ones aren't sold anymore but you should be able to pick one up from ebay.
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
My personal preference is a genuine Microsoft remote. This is well built and is allows some buttons to learn IR codes, so I can use the volume buttons to control the volume on my amp, and the TV power button to power on and off the TV. The genuine MS remotes are still widely available on ebay but they're getting expensive beause they're in demand.

Second preference is an HP remote. This works as well as the MS remote but the handset can't learn IR codes.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Top Remote Controller0