Atv 2 movie scraping
Running xbmc on the atv2, I have tried to scarpe the movies via the scraper (default scarper) but every now and again it stops and says lost connection, it then asks me to cancel. Yes or No if I hit no it continues on for a while then the same thing happens again. Running xbmc with latest nightly. The other question is I have a buffalo nas drive on the network with all the movies on it, I managed to connect via smb, there is no password or user name, would anyone recommend adding the nas as a network connection if so how when it does not have a username or password

Thanks

Paul
paul elder Wrote:Running xbmc on the atv2, I have tried to scarpe the movies via the scraper (default scarper) but every now and again it stops and says lost connection, it then asks me to cancel. Yes or No if I hit no it continues on for a while then the same thing happens again. Running xbmc with latest nightly. The other question is I have a buffalo nas drive on the network with all the movies on it, I managed to connect via smb, there is no password or user name, would anyone recommend adding the nas as a network connection if so how when it does not have a username or password

Thanks

Paul

if you don't have a username or password you just leave those fields blank.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Atv 2 movie scraping0