• 13(current)
AutoMovies - (Fully) Automatic movie downloader
hentai23 Wrote:hell id say manually selecting the best quality torrent is still up to today in order to be able to decide if that copy is truly better than yours and not a fake the best way, the one and only way if youd want fully automated youd need an ai that learns and adapts to what you like and how you decide between good quality and best etc , fake or not fake etc etc , wich is impossible at least for now xD

take for example how in hell is an automated program supposed to know its sposed to download this file or that one? not possible atm -.-' as said....sure you can set certain rules but that still wont suffice for the human way of randomly picking movies based on youre intuition xD

p.s: mcm sux bad btw ive tried it -.-', ember is the way to go , plus the guy wants money from you for it for it to be fully usable , its scraping results are horrendous -.-'

your way off, when using usenet sites, you almost never get something wrong, because stuff is flagged if it's fake.
--
ok ok xD....i wasnt talkin bout usenet thou xD

meant torrents -.-'

p.s: nice avatar there....cute ... xD
gotcha, and the avatar i was wearing the top of a pinata from my sons party, and somebody else decided to edit it so i find it hilarious
--
xD
oh man i wish this project was still going! so much potential.
Hi all,

I want to start use AutoMovies but before that I have just two question:

1. If torrent is supported by AutoMovies ?
2. If MySQL is supported by AutoMovies to avoid download duplicates in movie database collection ? something option like this "Check if movie exists", if not download newly added movies if exist skip it .

thanks
I haven't tried this yet (will do tonight), so I don't know if this feature has already been added, if so then sorry for wasting your time....

trakt.tv watchlist integration would be awesome... so you add a movie to your watchlist and automovies picks it up and starts downloading it.

Thanks Smile
hi,

the project sounds quite interessting. Out of curiosity did someone managed to get it running on a qnap nas? What about the cpu requs.?

Best

Peter
Is this still working for anyone?
I've installed on both a linux headless, and a win7 x64,
It runs fine, but does'nt pull in the top 10 movies...
I feel like I'm missing something here. I can't get this to work.

I've installed Java 64 bit, and the Automovies.bat file started correctly. The web page opens and I can navigate and interact with all items. But I can not save anything. No configurations, no Quality profiles, no NZB provider setting. No nothing. Only thing I've been able to get sticky is the adding of new movies with IMDB id.

What am I doing wrong? Do I have to install a database or something? I read about some sort of DB, but I have found NO instructions of how to install this, so it's hard to know for a newbie.

Any help appreciated!
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AutoMovies - (Fully) Automatic movie downloader3